the client list

josephga
This topic is 4387 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

anyone watch this on lifetime sunday night. its based on a tv movie from 2010 that was very popular so life time has turned it into a series. basically Jennifer Love Hewitt plays a wife mother of 2, she is a licensed massage therapist. her job ends at one place and her husband who has lost his job runs off leaving her to raise 2 children alone. she ends up getting a job a massage parlor 1 hr away. first she starts out only giving legit massages but after failing to make enough in salary & tips she resorts to providing happy endings to care for herself and 2 children. I kept watching this show and kept calling bull shit lol. all the clients buying legit massages were old ugly guys, hair on their backs, old ladys with corns on their toes. while all the guys getting the extras were all buff hot guys. stripper or male model types.

I watched and was rather disappointed. I thought the exchange btwn Love's character and the jealous wife was unrealistic at best. Although, I only decided to tune in after seeing the beefcake in the previews -- particularly of Marco Dapper from "Eating Out". He was Wade, the Texas oil man and her first "extras" client. She will predictably become involved with her gorgeous brother-in-law and that's when her husband will reappear. Lol. Not sure this show will last. It's getting a lot of female backlash but who knows? Keep the eye candy coming, I'll keep watching :p

• 1 month later...

Archived