411 on a few NY masseur

Italiano
This topic is 4399 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alex is a fake -- there are lost of comments about him around here -- goes by Alex Le Beau.

Artur is for real.

Glenn, the Australian in Chelsea, is an excellent masseur and looks just like his pics but will not play -- it's a purely therapeutic massage.

Never been with Troy, but you can tell my looking at his pics that, if they are all his, they are were taken at varying times -- his physique is not consistent. One is left wondering what he looks like today.

Glenn, the Australian in Chelsea, is an excellent masseur and looks just like his pics but will not play -- it's a purely therapeutic massage.

Really? He advertises two kinds of massage, therapeutic AND sensual, with two different prices....

Really? He advertises two kinds of massage, therapeutic AND sensual, with two different prices....

I had the same experience with Glenn. Looks hot, and you get to touch his torso, but no play whatsoever. That was a few months ago, but I still would be wary that his "sensual" would be you finishing yourself off not his interaction

I had the same experience with Glenn. Looks hot, and you get to touch his torso, but no play whatsoever. That was a few months ago, but I still would be wary that his "sensual" would be you finishing yourself off not his interaction

I saw him yesterday, and at least in my case I have to say that apart from being very hot like in his pics, apart from being a great strong masseur and a very nice guy, I left with a BIG smile. :)

I think what Xafnndapp is saying is Glen plays when "he" wants to:). I am in midtown the end of the month and this "new" guy has caught my eye. If it happens will post a review:

http://www.massagem4m.com/Chris777

Since those are pics of Tommy Hansen of BelAmi fame, I think you are going to be disappointed...

http://cariciasmag.wordpress.com/2012/03/16/tommy-hansen-by-max-photography/

http://cariciasmag.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/tommy-hansen-by-max-photography-2.jpg

Since those are pics of Tommy Hansen of BelAmi fame, I think you are going to be disappointed..

Ah this is why I check this Board almost daily! I had seen the ad for "Chris" and while the address seemed a bit odd by NYC standards, I put him on a "to do" list - until this came up, and I realised the photos were too good to be true. Thanks again to all the super sleuths here.

Archived