Jayden Stallion - HUGE COCK!

gregkidman
This topic is 4438 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Although I HAVE NOT "tried this one," I'd love to give it a try! Hope he knows how to use it, though;

then this would be long remembered and cherished by me.

Yeah, I'm sure you would remember it. At least for the next week:)

I always find the 15 Min ride to Brooklyn wishful thinking! ;) I'd also research these Brooklyn Guy ADS on Rentboy.

Some have bitten off more than they could "chew" scam wise!

Well his pics would make MANY abandon "logic" and get scammed ! i ALMOST dialed the phone myself.....

Silly? No, we know Earl Wood is Anti-semetic. My post was totally sarcastic...

In fact today I have this big poster of Jackie Mason on my wall, and I am shooting spit-balls at it... Yup, clearly anti-semetic..... Where is Dr Ruth when you need her ?? Oh wait, I hate her Too !

Keep those spit-balls reloaded!

To answer Glutes' query: I am NOT into Kosher meat....

That is definitely TRUE. Once and for all. I am NOT into Jewish guys. And remember all you other guys that may not be either - You are ANTI-SEMETIC in the eyes of Glutes....

And THAT my friends hopefully will put an END to all his ridiculousness ?

Was this necesssary?? Please let us "ALL" try to stick to the original topic! Thanks! -:)

Oh Lord YES! Pleeeease you two stop it! It has become really boring and annoying to open a topic and to find this back and forward of childish nonsenses!

Back to the original topic.

Oh Lord YES! Pleeeease you two stop it! It has become really boring and annoying to open a topic and to find this back and forward of childish nonsenses!

Back to the original topic.

Addressing your comment to ME xaf was Also unnecessary, as I am SURE you wouldnt sit back silently here and allow yourself to be attacked ? REFLECT !

Addressing your comment to ME xaf was Also unnecessary, as I am SURE you wouldnt sit back silently here and allow yourself to be attacked ? REFLECT !

IGNORING Glutes is the only way to 'win'. If he succeeds in provoking you, HE 'wins'. Sad, but true, I think.

Archived