Best Wishes for A Great PAlm Springs Weekend

Poolboy21409
This topic is 4456 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm not a huge Whitney fan but I do find Steven's pic humorless and in poor taste. I'm not even sure why he posted it on the P.S. thread. Strange.

I have to say, the relevance to this thread escapes me & while I can appreciate 'black humor', this does disturb me a bit. It seems to mock her death.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just went immediately to page 3, and apparently some "shit" has happened which has far too many getting on a rant and rave and 'bitch' bandwagon of attack! Would someone who knows about

whatever transpired please put the negativism to rest by writing something with a modicum of sanity and usefulness! Thank you!

Draker- PM me a pic of you in speedos!! PLZ.

I have just returned from an amazing weekend in Palm Springs. I will post more about it in a bit. But to help out Poolboy, we arranged to take the photo he requested of Steven in his speedo. The picture was taken by an exceptionally talented photographer. Something not everyone knows about him. Mr. Tyger Hudson. It as fascinating to watch him as he worked to get Steven in a great position for this picture. Steven did give permission to post this here on the forum. So thanks Steven and thanks Tyger.

Hope you enjoy, Poolboy. We were thinking of you when we were there.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1js4goJyP1r2sbmqo1_500.jpg

And may I be so bold as to add that. The forever sexy Mr. Draker, looks 10 times better than that in person...and I think Lee will admit that Steven can really work a room, or pool area as it were. Some how some way, I managed to let Mr. Drake slip through my fingers this weekend....Damn!!.... That gentlemen is not likely to happen again.

Amazing...exceptionally...fascinating...great.

And that's just one paragraph.

I will post more about it in a bit.

Some of us are waiting with blue balls and bated breath. More delectably delicious aggrandizements, anyone?

I sincerely mean no offense to the photographer, or the very hot Steven Draker, but as far as I'm concerned, there is no evidence of "exceptional talent" in this photograph. It's a photo of a headless man against an ugly stucco wall in flat light. Give us art lovers a break, please.

What is it about pool parties in Palm Springs that makes certain gay men go delirious?

ps Given the status of hair on the legs, chest and tummy, I wondered why I see no hair in the armpits.

walking on thin ice

ps Given the status of hair on the legs, chest and tummy, I wondered why I see no hair in the armpits.

LICK THIS! :p :p :p I'll make it all sweaty for you, baby.

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/4080/img02491.jpg

I agree with you on one point: the pic posted by Lee is a poor quality amateur shot taken with a smart-phone and serving one purpose: make Poolboy happy. This ain't a professional photo shoot, ok?

On the other hand, I fully understand that the hungry wolves were expecting some juicy gossip and explicit pictures from the pool party and instead they get an ugly Draker's headless shot against a stucco wall ... not the idea I was having of a pool party. So sorry to disappoint.

Your other rant was unnecessary and uncalled for.

Skating Queen.

I fully understand that the hungry wolves were expecting some juicy gossip and explicit pictures

1. I'm not among the hungry. 2. I'm no wolf. 3. Juicy gossip doesn't give me an erection. 4. Daddy doesn't permit explicit pictures, so expecting any seems silly.

This ain't a professional photo shoot, ok?

No one said it was. Plus, I've seen plenty of so-called professional photo shoots that produced crap. Beauty (and art) is in the eye of the beholder.

the pic posted...is a poor quality amateur shot taken with a smart-phone

I've seen some artful smart phone photos, which could indicate some photography talent. If I see one, when I see one, I give credit where credit is due. It's not the camera equipment that defines an artist. It's the end result.

they get an ugly Draker's headless shot against a stucco wall

I said the wall was ugly. One has to be careful where one places the adjective if one cares about the original message.

So sorry to disappoint.

I certainly wasn't disappointed in seeing the photo. I appreciate it being here. Your body looks great.

Your other rant was unnecessary and uncalled for.

Perhaps. I'm not a fan of sugar-smothered language or people who attribute greatness to everyday, ordinary mediocrity. "Exceptional talent" is rare. Lumping any old guy with a cell phone into this group is beyond overstatement, and my stomach has difficulty digesting such garbage.

ps I find a shaved armpit tends to smell more ripe. Works for me.

1. I'm not among the hungry. 2. I'm no wolf. 3. Juicy gossip doesn't give me an erection. 4. Daddy doesn't permit explicit pictures, so expecting any seems silly.

No one said it was. Plus, I've seen plenty of so-called professional photo shoots that produced crap. Beauty (and art) is in the eye of the beholder.

I've seen some artful smart phone photos, which could indicate some photography talent. If I see one, when I see one, I give credit where credit is due. It's not the camera equipment that defines an artist. It's the end result.

I said the wall was ugly. One has to be careful where one places the adjective if one cares about the original message.

I certainly wasn't disappointed in seeing the photo. I appreciate it being here. Your body looks great.

Perhaps. I'm not a fan of sugar-smothered language or people who attribute greatness to everyday, ordinary mediocrity. "Exceptional talent" is rare. Lumping any old guy with a cell phone into this group is beyond overstatement, and my stomach has difficulty digesting such garbage.

ps I find a shaved armpit tends to smell more ripe. Works for me.

Wow, someone is REALLY working hard to have the last word and impress... So much blah-blah-nah for something that didnt require a comment. What a waste of time and space. This wasnt about beauty or art IMO. Its about a pompous ego grandstanding. But apparently some people HAVE the time, but no sense ? And Mr Draker is a more Patient man than I.....so Kudos to him.

Wow, someone is REALLY working hard to have the last word and impress... So much blah-blah-nah for something that didnt require a comment. What a waste of time and space. This wasnt about beauty or art IMO. Its about a pompous ego grandstanding. But apparently some people HAVE the time, but no sense ? And Mr Draker is a more Patient man than I.....so Kudos to him.

Well said, simple and to the point.....

Archived