Help in West Palm Beach

elikimball
This topic is 7804 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm going to be travelling to West Palm Beach within the next few weeks and wondered if I could get some recommendations as to who I might contact for an overnight. I'm looking for a good top and I'm not especially into twinks. I'm told that Miami and Lauderdale are within an easy commute to West Palm. I'm looking for a low key evening, good conversation, some laughs and, of course, mind-blowing sex. Any help here?

SatinCT

Check out Marcus of Ft. Lauderdale in the Florida reviews. If he's your type, then I know from experience that he should be able to satisfy all of your desires. I've had many 3-5 hour appointments with him, but never an overnight. And Ft. Lauderdale is only 30 - 45 minutes away from West Palm Beach depending on traffic.

>I'm going to be travelling to West Palm Beach within the next

>few weeks and wondered if I could get some recommendations as

>to who I might contact for an overnight.

Try my parents. Some advice to make the evening go smoothly: let my father have the clicker and don't "open a mouth" to my mother "like you'd do to one of your goddamned friends."

>I'm looking for a

>good top and I'm not especially into twinks.

That's Mom. Total top, and her twink years are but a faded memory.

>I'm looking for a low key evening, good conversation, some

>laughs and, of course, mind-blowing sex.

Oops...I may have spoken too soon. I can't promise you'll get any of the above (actually, I can guarantee that you won't) but they'll order in Chinese so at least you'll get to what to eat so the evening shouldn't be a total waste. :p

Archived