Rentboy murders in NYC? Did I hear it correctly?

Troyster
This topic is 4448 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was half asleep but I think I heard on the radio that the guy who they found tied up in his bed in Chelsa a few days ago was now suspected of being murdered by someone he pickup online at Rentboy.

From the early media reports they said he was tied up or in his bed and a cloth stuck in his mouth. The neighbors said they say young men in and out of his place and now I thin the news said they figured out he hired from Rentboy.

Yup I just googled it ... Edwin Faulkner, 30, and Juan Carlos Martinez-Herrera, 26, are being sought for questioning in connection with the death of 57-year-old John Laubach.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2114201/John-Laubach-death-Edwin-Faulkner-Juan-Carlos-Martinez-Herrera-named-suspects.html#ixzz1p0drSptv

and the pictures are not even good looking guys.

These 2 definitely look like Grade A Low Level Street Trade! IF they ran ADS on Rentboy this poor guy really had Bad Taste... Sad Story indeed...

There's a NY Post Story on these 2 over on Muscle Service/Muscle Forums...apparently they were Hired Helper's who decided to murder and help themselves!

The victim had a history of "helping" needy street types, so his choices are of no surprise.

But keep in mind there have been similar cases reported where the assailants were not street types. You should always be on your guard, because you really never know who is out to harm you.

A friend of mine who lives in Brighton, England and writes here occasionally was robbed and beaten in [Manhattan] New York City during the latter part of last year by a guy he'd picked up and taken back to his hotel room.

After he told me about this unfortunate incident, I tried to encourage him to start hiring from agencies or reputable websites vs the "picking up of street trade." I do not know what his final decision was but do hope that he has begun to be more discrete and to use "his big head vs his smaller one!"

In reference to the men in question in this post, their looks have nothing to do with what they allegedly did. "Good looking, handsome" folks can go awry and commit horrendous acts as well.

So I encourage all of us to look at the crime and the situation, not the physical attributes of the alleged men! Remember we all have our preferences in 'MEN!'

A friend of mine who lives in Brighton, England and writes here occasionally was robbed and beaten in [Manhattan] New York City during the latter part of last year by a guy he'd picked up and taken back to his hotel room.

After he told me about this unfortunate incident, I tried to encourage him to start hiring from agencies or reputable websites vs the "picking up of street trade." I do not know what his final decision was but do hope that he has begun to be more discrete and to use "his big head vs his smaller one!"

In reference to the men in question in this post, their looks have nothing to do with what they allegedly did. "Good looking, handsome" folks can go awry and commit horrendous acts as well.

So I encourage all of us to look at the crime and the situation, not the physical attributes of the alleged men! Remember we all have our preferences in 'MEN!'

Ax reiterates an excellent point, and with that point in mind rent American Psycho. That will kill all your pre-conceptions of beautiful people being SAFE.

On Joe my god it had them as nurse helpers because he had a prior stroke and needed help. I looked at their pictures and was like who the hell would hire those 2 as nurses. The RB thing makes more sense though. Some guys get off on the bad boy thug danger thing.

On Joe my god it had them as nurse helpers because he had a prior stroke and needed help. I looked at their pictures and was like who the hell would hire those 2 as nurses. The RB thing makes more sense though. Some guys get off on the bad boy thug danger thing.

I wouldnt think they came from a reputatable, acredited nursing service, and were probbaly hired for MORE than their nursing skill, or which they probably had none.

As they say, if you play with Fire, you will get burned, or in this case, KILLED.

There is a English word called 'vetting'...

I wouldnt think they came from a reputatable, acredited nursing service, and were probbaly hired for MORE than their nursing skill, or which they probably had none.

As they say, if you play with Fire, you will get burned, or in this case, KILLED.

OMG, I actually agree with JJ on this one.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/13/article-2114201-1223CB93000005DC-694_468x286.jpg

I wouldn't fuck'm with Mini's dick, and certainly not let them into my apartment.

Archived