Fratboy Nick / DC

Lankypeters
This topic is 4477 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There was some kerfuffle a while back, but Daddy figured out it was someone trying to scam his rep.

ISC -- it was an ex-boyfriend of Nick who was trying to cause problems. It was a year ago this weekend. How do I know that, without even looking? Because I was with Daddy in PS when he was helping Nick deal with it.

Daddy always looks out for the guys. And trust me, you don't want to be on Daddy's bad side in one of those situations.

Lanky,

He's been reviewed on Daddys and he's also been on the MF forum in the past. My take is that he's a popular and respected guy.

There was some kerfuffle a while back, but Daddy figured out it was someone trying to scam his rep.

http://www.daddysreviews.com/search/Active/nick/nick_dc

Please excuse this, as I find it out of place when people reply to a thread with something that has nothing to do with the topic...but...I am TOTALLY using the word "kerfuffle" in a meeting tomorrow morning. I guess you learn something new every day.

Archived