Seeking Toronto Advice, PLEASE

CGFD
This topic is 4464 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest countryboywny

I'm in Toronto this weekend too! I've always had fun at Remington's, although some of the guys can be "stand-offish". Go upstairs.. no women up there. Also, I like Flash.. it's on Church.. a bit more upscale that Rem's.. nice guys and great private dance accommodations. Have fun!!

I'm in Toronto this weekend too! I've always had fun at Remington's, although some of the guys can be "stand-offish". Go upstairs.. no women up there. Also, I like Flash.. it's on Church.. a bit more upscale that Rem's.. nice guys and great private dance accommodations. Have fun!!

In a couple weeks I will be in Toronto for a very short time. If you could only go to one, either Remingtons or Flash, which one would you go to? Are the types of guys similar at both or do they "specialize" in different types? Thanks in advance

Guest countryboywny

It's usually a mix at both places. I prefer Flash (by a small margin) because it's bigger, nicer and more comfortable. However, if you're looking for guys who are "available".. I'd go with Remington's. :o I'm certainly no expert on Toronto, I visit very occasionally, so this is just my own view. Have a blast!

So. I'm back from Toronto. Thanks for the advice. Sadly, FLASH was having some big benefit with performers and drag queens this weekend. Not what I was looking for. So Remingtons was it. Downstairs was pretty packed with lots of screaming women... LOTS! SCREAMING! UGH!!!!!

UPSTAIRS, it was really quiet - surprising for a Friday night. I asked one of the dancers, and he couldn't explain it, and said even Monday night was busier! (Perhaps everyone was at the Drag Show?)

Good mix of dancers, though the small crowd seemed to dampen their spirits. Most hung out together in the back, by the dressing room and DJ booth, and several started to leave early.

One worth mentioning was a tall blond French Canadian, with a great body and big ole' hard dick.

If you were in Toronto this past weekend ... a culmination of unusual events may explain the quiet setting at Remingtons.

1 - the full moon a few days earlier

2 - the start of March break disrupting many lives / obligations

3 - a lot of people plan on time away during this window even if they don't have kids

4 - unseasonably fantastic weather - I think a lot of people had cabin fever and I was amazed at how busy it was out ... everywhere ... all weekend during the day - so many people may have just need to crash or chillax at home with friends / lovers in the evening

5 - most of the local drag queens are sooooo BAD I avoid any events / evenings hosted by them ... YA ... I know ... I am just a grumpy old guy !

Archived