Another Month, another birthday -- Happy Birthday Poolboy

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4475 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well in addition to Justin Bieber, today is also the birthday of Poolboy21409. And this happens to be a big number day for him. Justin is 18. PB isn't. (I'll let him disclose it if he wants, but I do know the number). But given the age difference, any chance there's a relationship there. Is Justin PB's illegitimate love child? Just wondering.

And in addition to the birthday, PB also gets to celebrate an elevation in rank. It is now Baron Poolboy.

So congrats on the birthday and new title PB. I know this last year is a year that you will never forget. Just make all the ones that follow great.

Now go out and celebrate.

Well in addition to Justin Bieber, today is also the birthday of Poolboy21409. And this happens to be a big number day for him. Justin is 18. PB isn't. (I'll let him disclose it if he wants, but I do know the number). But given the age difference, any chance there's a relationship there. Is Justin PB's illegitimate love child? Just wondering.

And in addition to the birthday, PB also gets to celebrate an elevation in rank. It is now Baron Poolboy.

So congrats on the birthday and new title PB. I know this last year is a year that you will never forget. Just make all the ones that follow great.

Now go out and celebrate.

So, Daddy PB must be all of 39 assuming he had Justin at 21.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...May you have all of your fantasies fulfilled today and have lots of fun tonight and through the weekend... I know that in spite of your age, you are really "UP FOR IT" for a long weekend of fun... I hope you have many, many, many more, and I won't reveal your true age either... but it's nice to know you are still only 39.. that's the perfect age for a MAN like you.

DD

Thanks all. And if anyone looked at my profile, the age there is 64 so guess what. I have laminated my Medicare Card!! And it was fun in Dave's furniture even with Ace's appendage...well you all know about that.

Working from 3 to closing today at my new job- selling men's clothing at a local Nordstrom's. Closing will be about 10 PM and then back tomorrow morning to open at 9:30 AM. So much for wild night. The great rules of retail don't even give me a break long enough to eat dinner so I will stop at the local gay sports bar and con some cute little hottie out of a drink and dinner.

tomorrow I may venture to DC for a bit of pub crawling with the hope of getting laid!!

Gym today before work. Body fat down to almost 10% and I did bench 200 pounds two days ago and did have 320 pounds of plates on the squat machine. Now if only I could put some mass on the arms I would be a real catch for some young stud.

Thanks guys for all the wishes. Those of you working, keep it up and pay your FICA and Medicare taxes so that my entitlements can continue!!

Archived