Angel Diablo

Irish69
This topic is 3086 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

Well... I was taken with this guy when discussed in the Las Vegas thread in the Deli section... So much so that I began speaking in a foreign language... However, while he looks great in the "Cauldron of Men" photos... for sure I would not kick him out of my bed... His Rentboy photos do look much better... The question is, "Which are the most recent and which are more accurate?" In that regard I think Philmuscle might be on to something...as it is the lower abs that look a bit questionable... e' ancora un bel ragazzo... he is still a good looking guy... but it would be interesting to get the complete lowdown on him!

A bit long in the tooth...
Most of us here would kill to be that "long in the tooth"... At any rate, while impressed with his Rentboy pics... the more I look at his other pics the less I am in awe... so I can see from where Ax and JJ are coming... and if those pics are old... he might just even be a bit "longer in the tooth"! Still.. to be only that long... in the tooth that is...

I find the pics quite hot. I'm always concerned, however, when they don't have a dickpic on rentboy. I then assume they are hiding something. If you look at the rentboy pics where he is wearing briefs, the bulge is not that impressive. Are there any cockshots around?

Agreed that his Randy Blue photos are not as good as the ones on Rentboy. That third one down on Rentboy has me hyperventilating into a paper bag... DAMN is he smokin' hot there. The Randy Blue ones... not so much. But if I head to LV later this year -- OK, twist my arm -- I'll take one for the team and report back. It surprises me that he doesn't have any reviews here, but I'll change that if someone else doesn't beat me to the punch.

Agreed that his Randy Blue photos are not as good as the ones on Rentboy. That third one down on Rentboy has me hyperventilating into a paper bag... DAMN is he smokin' hot there. The Randy Blue ones... not so much. But if I head to LV later this year -- OK, twist my arm -- I'll take one for the team and report back. It surprises me that he doesn't have any reviews here, but I'll change that if someone else doesn't beat me to the punch.

Ya know WG and Cal, what a difference time makes. I so agree with you guys on this. If you look, I was the first to go all goo goo eyes over him. But his Randy Blue pics just left me flat this time. The Rentboy ones are hotter, but I think I would pass on second glance, OR... maybe hire him and just turn the lights off...

So why are there no reviews if he is this HOT and stunning.... ? That is the only negative I can see, but it is a bit troubling that there are no reviews here on him.

The question of does he or doesn't he "Work It Well" was originally aksed on Muscle Service back in Feb! 2 Months later and still no Face to Face Feedback :confused:

Not A GOOD SIGN If both sites come up zero on 411 about a Goodlooking Dude like him! ;)

• 3 years later...

Reviving this old thread to see if anyone has any updates. Here is his Twitter account, https://twitter.com/imangeldiablo, sounds gay to me. But remember years ago he demanded that reviews be pulled from this site saying someone was writing falsehoods about him, implying or saying he was not gay? Do not remember seeing any ads for him in awhile. But, for me, he just DOES it. Would love to have a little play time with this guy.

Archived