A Year in Review -- with David-sf

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4496 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I, too, applaud Billy for his recapitulation of his time spent with one of my favorite persons, David. David is on my FB page, and daily he writes; thus I know what

he has been up to in his various cruises around our world, his flagging, something that he apparently enjoys tremendously, his contributions to the AIDS Life Cycle Rides

[san Francisco to Los Angeles in five long days of arduous travel], and his interests in animals, namely dogs. David is a man of many interests, and apparently he manages

to do each very well.

Thanks again, Billy. I truly enjoyed the read. [While I read about the various places, Costa Rica in particular, I had thought that he was with another friend/client. No, I was

wrong and am glad that I read the review/report in its entirety.] -:) -:) -:) -:)

Guest countryboywny
David is a CLASS act & I'm PROUD to call him my friend!

Looking forward to spending some time with him again soon....

It takes a class act to know one!

What an uplifting post!!! So nice to see a working guy and hiring guy have such respect for each other and apparently enjoy all aspects of their time together.

If there is such a thing as the best written review in all the time I've been following the Forum, this stands out above all the rest.

Congratulations guys.

Boston Bill

Archived