full frontal on "Shameless"

Guest verymarried
This topic is 2394 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest verymarried

I went to bed and woke up thinking of this new guy on the trashy Showtime series "Shameless". He plays the new boyfriend of a girl named Karen and displays his full and I mean full oversized basket on the show standing in a kitchen then kneeling in microscopic close-up on the show, as well as some great naked butt shots. I didn't realize they quite did that on that channel. You guys are genius in finding data on actors, models etc. I have googled till I have to go to work to find out more about this full frontal actor who plays the biker boyfriend Jody, but haven't found anything. Can you help me? I know you will like what you find. Thanks for any info.

The actor is Zach McGowan. I recorded the episode from last night and watched it this morning. All I can say is "AMAZINGLY HOT" guy. I too was a bit surprised by this but I do vaguely recall another actor on that show also had a full frontal shot in an earlier episode. I think it was the character played by Steve Howey (who was the actor who played the son-in-law on Reba for those that might remember him). Still searching for pics from last nights episode and I am sure they will "pop up" soon all over the net but so far no luck.

Here is a link for Steve Howey's full frontal on an earlier episode of Shameless. http://www.omgblog.com/2011/01/omg_naked_rebas_steve_howey.php

Thanks Scorpio for the link. He sure is purty and nicely endowed :)

Not trying to hijack this thread but I'm curious, for those who watch Shameless, does anyone know of or believe there are families that are like that? Namely no ethics or morals. Or is it just the entertainment industry going to extremes to titillate and shock in order to get viewers? I'm not preaching from the pulpit on morality and perhaps I am a bit naive about how things really are in the world but there doesn't seem to be any redeeming qualities of any of the people (with the exception of loyalty of the children to the family unit). And btw, yes I do watch and enjoy the show because it is so extreme and has some great sex scenes (soft core of course) but I still wonder if it reflects any reality at all.

I went to bed and woke up thinking of this new guy on the trashy Showtime series "Shameless". He plays the new boyfriend of a girl named Karen and displays his full and I mean full oversized basket on the show standing in a kitchen then kneeling in microscopic close-up on the show, as well as some great naked butt shots. I didn't realize they quite did that on that channel. You guys are genius in finding data on actors, models etc. I have googled till I have to go to work to find out more about this full frontal actor who plays the biker boyfriend Jody, but haven't found anything. Can you help me? I know you will like what you find. Thanks for any info.

I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but I don't mind this kind of spoiler! :)

Personally, I do not believe that there are many, if any, families like this, however, there are some pretty messed up folks these days. I would chalk this up to normal Hollywood fantasy.

Thanks Scorpio for the link. He sure is purty and nicely endowed :)

Not trying to hijack this thread but I'm curious, for those who watch Shameless, does anyone know of or believe there are families that are like that? Namely no ethics or morals. Or is it just the entertainment industry going to extremes to titillate and shock in order to get viewers? I'm not preaching from the pulpit on morality and perhaps I am a bit naive about how things really are in the world but there doesn't seem to be any redeeming qualities of any of the people (with the exception of loyalty of the children to the family unit). And btw, yes I do watch and enjoy the show because it is so extreme and has some great sex scenes (soft core of course) but I still wonder if it reflects any reality at all.

Thanks, Wayout and Scorpio. You've given us food for thought (ahem). I think I might have to give reading and go back to watching TV (although my tolerance for Hollywood fantasy of what dysfunctional families are about isn't that great. Still, that eye candy is sweet)

Guest verymarried

Thank you guys for finding info on this guy. I knew you would come through. I'm a little embarassed to reveal I spend my time watching such trashy series but it was worth it to watch Zach McGowan's full frontal. I'm from Arkansas and there are a lot of trailer trash families who seem a little similar in dysfunction to the Gallaghers of "Shameless" but they never are as hot as the guys on this show. Most would have to lift their beer bellies to reveal their full view!

Guys if you think this is somewhat shocking try to get a DVD copy of Antonio Vivaldi's opera Ercole su'l Termodonte presented at the Spoleto Festival in 2007. In the production tenor Zachary Stains, singing the role of Hercules, appears naked. He wears a lion skin over his shoulder and that is ALL. Not only does Stains’ have a good voice, he has a VERY nice body and Very nice equipment to go with the body. At the time the reason given for the nudity was that that was exactly how Hercules would have appeared. One thing I have always found amusing about this is that tough it is correct that Hercules would have been naked it is also true that he would NOT have been cut and Stains’ IS.

Guys if you think this is somewhat shocking try to get a DVD copy of Antonio Vivaldi's opera Ercole su'l Termodonte presented at the Spoleto Festival in 2007. In the production tenor Zachary Stains, singing the role of Hercules, appears naked. He wears a lion skin over his shoulder and that is ALL. Not only does Stains’ have a good voice, he has a VERY nice body and Very nice equipment to go with the body. At the time the reason given for the nudity was that that was exactly how Hercules would have appeared. One thing I have always found amusing about this is that tough it is correct that Hercules would have been naked it is also true that he would NOT have been cut and Stains’ is.

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB9z2R34a5g

Epigonos, you're just being picky. That boy can sing and he looks pretty damned good. Perhaps someone needs to put him in touch with the late Al Parker's surgeon who reattached (or recreated) Al's foreskin. But I would think if this guy is really serious about singing the role in a historically informed manner, he should be contemplating this procedure. For the time being, though, I think he's just fine the way he is. Thanks for the link.

Philmusc you NAILED me. I was being picky. I have become weary of the silly extremes some people (groups) will go to achieve supposed authenticity in all aspects of historical representation. It really wasn’t necessary for Stains to appear naked in the production other than for shock value and to sell tickets.

I have an asshole born again nephew who at a family social occasion several years ago was waxing eloquent about the wonderful authenticity Mel Gibson had achieved in his film “The Passion of the Christ”. I smiled and asked him if the actor playing Christ, Jim Caviezel, was circumcised. He was appalled and asked me how he could possibly know such a thing. I responded that certainly he was naked when he was on the cross. Again appalled he answered that he was NOT naked he was wearing a loin cloth. Checkmate: Continuing to smile I terminated the discussion by informing the pompous ass that the Romans always crucified people NAKED and that if Caviezel wasn’t naked in the film the representation was not authentic. On my part petty, Petty, PETTY but I loved every single minute of it.

I think we should have dinner together sometime and invite some hapless folks to join us. As Alice Longworth used to say, "If you can't think of anything good to say, come sit by me." I don't know you at all, but I think I'd like you - I know I've enjoyed your posts.

Alice is a hero of mine. :-)

I love Shameless, I have never thought about whether or not such a family exsited, but have just enjoyed it for the recreational content of the show and the escape it allows me. I love the series and the actors. I was pleasantly surprised by the scene from this week's episode and rather enjoyed it.

Thanks guys for these incredible posts... I have always loved Opera, but never seen this... and Shameless.... well, what can I say, other than he needs a haircut. He would look much better with out those long locks... but the rest of his body is pretty hot... and nice equipment too, along with low hangers. I wonder how many guys auditioned for that part?

Casting cock.

I wonder how many guys auditioned for that part?

The industry almost never discusses the audition process for nudity-required actors. I'm sure it's best if they keep this aspect of the business private. I've attended several "nudity required" casting/filming sessions through the years. I don't think ordinary folk (those outside the business) can easily wrap their head around the process. I can only imagine what Rick Santorum's fans would think.

Clearly, Zach McGowan was cast for his physique and the size of his cock. I'm sure his agent was told the producers would be casting the character's cock, as well. We don't often see a story arc where the character in a scene is actually a large cock, and the producers are willing to show it without putting the actor in a prosthetic or using a headless double.

IMO, "Shameless" is a stand-out show because it's willing to push the envelope. Someone made the decision to expose more male skin in this series, and that decision is supported at the top. Since the father character is so unlikeable, enjoyment of surprise nudity can be a fun reason to watch.

Personally, Zach's face does nothing for me. But from the neck down, I think he's hot.

Younger guys rarely do it for me, but I've got the hots for Lip Gallagher. I want his fine ass on my face, and I got hard imagining the scent of his armpits as he fell back in the van with his girlfriend, Karen. Yum.

• 5 years later...
The actor is Zach McGowan. I recorded the episode from last night and watched it this morning. All I can say is "AMAZINGLY HOT" guy. I too was a bit surprised by this but I do vaguely recall another actor on that show also had a full frontal shot in an earlier episode. I think it was the character played by Steve Howey (who was the actor who played the son-in-law on Reba for those that might remember him). Still searching for pics from last nights episode and I am sure they will "pop up" soon all over the net but so far no luck.

Here is a link for Steve Howey's full frontal on an earlier episode of Shameless. http://www.omgblog.com/2011/01/omg_naked_rebas_steve_howey.php

Check This Link for pics from Shameless http://www.nerdjizz.com/entertainment/zack-mcgowans-shameless-nudity

Archived