NY Choices

jeepman
This topic is 4483 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Was thinking of trying max too, love his pics-can you pm me your thoughts too?

BC, Say it isn't so! Ditto on PMing me your thoughts.

I actually called him a few times this weekend, but calls went straight to voice mail. Never heard back from him. I ended up with Trevor, which was great. Review also forthcoming.

I agree with TopGuy4940 regarding Nick. I got together with him about six months ago. He has a beautifully sculptured body with a nice coating of hair. His photographs are current and accurate. He is highly participatory. He is NOT a twink but rather a mature MAN who knows what he is doing in bed. We also had lunch together and he is an excellent conversationalist. Unfortunately I didn't write a review which reflects poorly on me rather than on Nick - I'm simply getting lazy in my old age.

Any info on Fantasy2Reality

Check the reviews in New York for Jonathan, previously Jay in LA. If I remember correctly there are his reviews.

I contact him once. He seemed like a really genuine person, but unfortunately we did not get a chance to meet.

Archived