411 Andre

wayout
This topic is 4496 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone have any current info on Andre of Paris and Raleigh (currently listed on Daddy's review site as being located in Paris but originally from Raleigh)? Last he posted was that he was touring Europe this past summer but he was going to be back in the US in November or so. His blog is down, he hasn't answered any emails, texts or PMs (his last activity for the forum is listed as December). It seems that perhaps he has retired but that is only speculation on my part. That would be sad as I was hoping to see him.

Anyone have any current info on Andre of Paris and Raleigh (currently listed on Daddy's review site as being located in Paris but originally from Raleigh)? Last he posted was that he was touring Europe this past summer but he was going to be back in the US in November or so. His blog is down, he hasn't answered any emails, texts or PMs (his last activity for the forum is listed as December). It seems that perhaps he has retired but that is only speculation on my part. That would be sad as I was hoping to see him.

It was my understanding that Andre moved to Mexico. Like you, I was hoping to see him back in the States this past November.

AdamSmith may have more information, but he seems to have been inactive here recently either.

Archived