Online photo site

Greathands
This topic is 4514 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Don't have an answer for you, but "an app for viewing on your phone" isn't exactly necessarily. If you can view it in a browser, your phone probably has a browser too.

My thought about an app is that all I'd have to do is touch the icon and it would launch with my photos. With a browser, I'd have to type in the address, log in, etc. I was thinking some online service would make it easier to manage and use.

My thought about an app is that all I'd have to do is touch the icon and it would launch with my photos. With a browser, I'd have to type in the address, log in, etc. I was thinking some online service would make it easier to manage and use.

Yeah, well, that's what browser shortcuts are for. ;-) That said, PhotoBucket does have an iPhone app. I'm sure others do, as well. The rub will be photos of an adult nature. I don't know the story there.

Archived