Any recent experience w Rafael Alencar?

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 3045 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Real Deal...

It doesn't get any better than Alencar. I've hired him twice--most recently in April of 2011. His physique was picture-perfect. We had a hot make-out session; sucked each others' loads off; and he moaned like a wildebeest as I rimmed his hole six ways to Sunday. I swear, this man's beautiful ass tastes as sweet as honey. It was the hottest sex I've ever had without fucking. Run, don't walk, if you get the chance to hire Rafael.

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/6952/tumblrlyfihwpkae1qlaqs6.jpg

Jack, I thank you for chiming in here, but I just could NOT resist in smiling broadly when I read your “…most recently in April of 2011.:) I wish 2011 were recent, for that was the last time that I visited my favorite or second favorite city of Rio de janeiro for the eleventh time since 2002! :)

Also, I so much want to meet the man who’s discussed here. He’s been on “my radar” for many a year!

Jack, I thank you for chiming in here, but I just could NOT resist in smiling broadly when I read your “…most recently in April of 2011.:) I wish 2011 were recent, for that was the last time that I visited my favorite or second favorite city of Rio de janeiro for the eleventh time since 2002! :)

Also, I so much want to meet the man who’s discussed here. He’s been on “my radar” for many a year!

Uh, Axiom, you do realize Jack posted that in February 2012, so Jack was commenting on an experience that was 10 months old. For some reason, Benjamin resurrected a 4-year-old thread.

Archived