Penis Tattoo Causes Permanent Erection For Iranian Man

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4539 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wendy

Lee,

That reminds me of a joke: It seems there was a guy who's girlfriend insisted that he have her name inked on his dick. Some time later, he's standing at a urinal and glances over at a well endowed dude standing next to him. The guy notices that he too has a tattoo on his member which reads "WENDY" and can't help but inquire if that's his girlfriend's name.

The big dude responds, "No, actually I work for the Jamaican Tourist Board. When it gets hard it reads "WELCOME TO JAMAICA, HAVE A NICE DAY!" :cool:

That reminds me of a joke:

So this guy picks up a professional athlete at the hotel bar and takes him back to his room. As the start undressing, he notices a Nike tatoo on the athlete's chest and asks about it, to which the athlete replies, "I get a $5 royalty every time someone sees this tattoo."

As the athlete steps out of his jeans, the guy asks about the Puma tattoo on his thigh. "I get a $10 royalty every time someone sees this tattoo."

As the briefs come off, the guy steps back and says, "Whoa, I'm outta here! Why do you have 'aids' tattooed on your cock?" To which the athlete replies, "wait! Give me a couple of minutes - it'll say 'adidas'."

Love the jokes... I have serious questions about the original article that started this thread. While it may have been reported in a scientific journal, I would want a urologist to verify that this is possible. If in fact blood were trapped for a long period of time in the penis, as with any other part of the body, some very unpleasant results would occur. Blood has to move freely in the body, and we all know what happens to the heart if it is not refreshed with oxegenated blood... but it makes for a good story and the jokes posted were great.

DD

Archived