Omar-NYC???

Midweststudentnyc
This topic is 4507 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The photos are amazing - really nice body and seems strong enough for a great massage. The change in ames is a bit disconcerting, but then again, no one states that the guy is not the same as in the photo (although I have to admit, I check Masseur Finder a LOT and have done so for the last 3 years, and I doubt I would have "missed" this guys photos, though this is the very first time I have noted them.)

I would take a bullet with this guy, but I have a short list of excellent masseurs in NYC and am really not tempted to widen the list at this time, though if someone else tries him out and he is worth while, I may reconsider.

disappointing

I saw him when he was in Detroit summer 2011. It's the same phone number, but the ad I responded to was not the same guy pictured here, this guy looks more like the guy I saw but the actual guy is not nearly as hot. Money up-front, halfhearted massage, not very clean, and he got kinda nasty towards the end. Definitely do not recommend.

Archived