Best BDSM positions

Bosguy
This topic is 4517 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I totally agree with Rich... but it works without being tied down... In fact I think it takes more of a man to be able to be on his hands and knees (or what ever the position is) and literally "take it like a man" without flinching. However, if getting tied up is your thing then of course that makes it even hotter.

At any rate, it is fun from both perspectives... Having the sub looking up at the Dom as the Dom tells him that he needs to endure a good flogging before being allowed to get a taste of the top guy is a hot experience. Likewise being the sub and being deprived of the prize or being punished before getting to taste the prize is hot as well!

However, for those into anal such as bosguy, the ultimate situation might be a third guy entering into the equation... a pounding from the rear added to the above mentioned scenario.

Thanks guys,

I have to call the hotel in DC and make sure there is an ottoman for my 2 guests--the rest they are both experts at.

Boston Bill

My experience tells me a small bench like one that can sometimes be found in a hotel room works as well...Hope you enjoy.

My experience tells me a small bench like one that can sometimes be found in a hotel room works as well...Hope you enjoy.
I know exactly what you mean... and to think a certain hotel in NYC was completely remodeled and all those benches... and believe me when I say that they were ingeniously used over the years... went out with the trash!! What were they thinking by replacing them with comfy chairs and chaise lounges!!! Though come to think of it... I might have some ideas for a chaise lounge as well!

At any rate, I am sure Bosguy will enjoy!

I'm with doitb4ugo! One of my most memorable experiences -- with a great BDSM top who sometimes chimes in on this board -- was being tied down to one of those hotel footstools and given a good, deep screwing.

And then there are the professionally equipped guys in their own self-constructed dungeons.... Remember the awesome Reece Rothmeier? One of the essential furnishings in his carefully assembled dungeon room was a fuck-bench that I was privileged to occupy on one occasion. Tied down and mauled.... I was ecstatic.

Guest Spanky

I like the strapped down to a bench position as well, though if it's on a sawhorse it's even better because it's not as wide. This makes it less comfortable and a little more humiliating, which can be hot. More simply, wrists cuffed to ankles is fun, either on your back with your arms and feet behind your head or just feet on the floor and bent over. If you're on your back, this raises your butt off the bed and gives the top (tops if one is particularly lucky) great access to your butt. Standing up is somewhat more difficult. One needs to be next to a wall I think, so as not to lose your balance when the top really gets going. I hate to admit it, but it seems like the bent over position is getting increasingly more difficult as I get older and lose my flexibility.

Suspension is also great for flogging but I hardly ever get the chance to do that.

I'm with doitb4ugo! One of my most memorable experiences -- with a great BDSM top who sometimes chimes in on this board -- was being tied down to one of those hotel footstools and given a good, deep screwing.
I think I know of whom you speak!

And then there are the professionally equipped guys in their own self-constructed dungeons.... Remember the awesome Reece Rothmeier? One of the essential furnishings in his carefully assembled dungeon room was a fuck-bench that I was privileged to occupy on one occasion.
Well that bench was only one of the MANY "essential furnishings" that he had in that room. It was simply amazing how all that equipment fit into that space! Not to mention the many positions (and situations) that were possible given all the paraphernalia and toys that he possessed! Those were the days!

Put me faced down on a bench or ottoman and tie me to its legs...I'm in heaven and accessible both for anal and for a good flogging or sucking the doms cock, etc..Credit RGM for this wonderful experience....

Well I hope RGM is me (RaulGManzo) because I LOVE using a hotel ottoman as a fuck bench!

Raul

312-233-2163

http://daddysreviews.com/review/raul_g_chicago

Well Raul... RGM is indeed the infamous Raul G. Manzo...

Heck... just like FDR, JFK, and even JDF... such is your renown that you have become an acronym... or is the proper word and initialism?

At any rate, you are indeed quite the initial (as in first, original, and primary) personality!

Archived