Sweeth tooth

johnfran
This topic is 4527 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As I grow a bit older (54yo), I am discovering a taste for chocolate, muscled black, blatino, and Dominicano chocolate that is... Living in NYC, I know there must be a bar or two where the darker muscle boys hang out (rather than advertise). Anyone have more info on this? Much appreciated and Happy New Year (especially to Daddy!).

"Paco". I have not experienced him between the sheets, but, by those who have had him, he received an excellent performance rating as a "top man". In physique, he is comparable to Jaime Lee, the retired "East Coast Boy". To the best of my knowledge, Paco is based in the "Deep South" but he travels the circuit on occasion as an "exotic dancer". Presently, he relies on referrals, and, he does not advertise on the www; he does have a portfolio up on bigmuscle.com. ADDENDUM: BIGMUSCLE.COM > THE SAINT (No. 113862)

"Paco". I have not experienced him between the sheets, but, by those who have had him, he received an excellent performance rating as a "top man". In physique, he is comparable to Jaime Lee, the retired "East Coast Boy". To the best of my knowledge, Paco is based in the "Deep South" but he travels the circuit on occasion as an "exotic dancer". Presently, he relies on referrals, and, he does not advertise on the www; he does have a portfolio up on bigmuscle.com. ADDENDUM: BIGMUSCLE.COM > THE SAINT (No. 113862)

I've worked with Paco once. He's nice, and hot. Some guys don't like him because he has a tendancy to come across as TOO professional, meaning it's like getting a spa treatment rather than a BFE. But he has a wonderful body.

Archived