HIM at Cherry Lane Theatre

dfw2sfo
This topic is 4528 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Seeing it Tuesday. Tickets are a cheap $16

Just bought a ticket for the last performance on Sunday afternoon (4 PM). Would you mind posting after you see it tomorrow night?

Any suggestions for next Sunday night? The obvious pick is "Godspell" w/ Hunter Parrish, whom I like on "Weeds." But, I believe the reaction to "Godspell" has been negative here. Unfortunately "How to Succeed in Business...." w/ Darrin Criss does not offer a Sunday Evening performance. In fact, the show is sold out anyway next weekend.

Will definitely post tomorrow

Will definitely post after I see tomorrow. Will note best place to sit given (for skin and otherwise)it is general admission.

The other suggestion other than Godspell might be Priscilla. It's fun and has hottie Nick Adams in it. Not everyone's cup of tea but fun if nothing else.

I think the best place to sit is in front of the bed however the theatre's pretty small so most anywhere would ok.

I enjoyed the show and Jon Fleming is HOT. Enjoy

Thanks for that. Unfortunately, I have seen "Priscilla." "On a Clear Day...." also has a Sunday night performance. Perhaps I shall find something better before the weekend.

Your post about the theater being small made it easy to not worry about arrival time for "Him." Also, It's very good to know that Fleming lives up to the photos!

Archived