Campus and Stock - my observations

msclwrsper
This topic is 4521 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just spent a while catching up on this forum.

I FINALLY made a pilgrimage to Montreal back in the second week of September and I got to see what everyone here has been posting about. I've been a member of the Stock sight for a couple of years now so I checked in every once in a while to see what the dancers looked like. There was much anticipation for my evenings sitting at the bars that I'd previously only seen on my screen. We were there from Thursday through Sunday morning. We had planned it so we could have three weekend evenings to see the nightlife.

I have to say that I had a great time at Stock - especially since I befriended the bartender Matthieu who was delightful to visit with when the dancers weren't doing it for me. I finally got a lap dance from Alfie, Rowland, and Jacob. But my lust for the last few years - Cedric didn't dance all weekend. I didn't see Nexon, Billy, Jessy or Nico - all of whom I've lusted after for some time! But there were a number of other nice surprises that I was happy to spend time with and have a drink or two. All in all, I was very happy with my Stock visit.

However, I have to admit I left my heart (and a good chuck of change) at Campus. There were a number of very muscular dancers there. Of the two clubs Campus had, by far, the better bodybuilders - which is definitely my type. I don't even remember all of their names but Maxime, formerly of Stock, was my favorite and the only one that I invited back for some extra private time. He is as incredible in private as his stage dancing! Message me if you want his contact info. Dane, Jake, Ian, Kevin, Joshua, Gabriel were also muscle-worship worthy. I was happy to drop a coin or two in their pockets.

I wish Campus had a website. I'd be on there religiously every night reliving my muscle worship fantasies. When I return to Montreal, I will have to plan my schedule around an early happy hour visit to campus and then a return after the 9:00 dancers arrive.

Anyway, I had a fantastic time in the bars and the backrooms of Montreal! Thank you neighbors to the North for providing a wonderful wonderland of a playground for us!

hey Muscleworshipper,

thanks for the report and glad to hear about the muscle guys both at Stock & Campus... I recall meeting Ian from Campus last summer as well as Kevin - if he is in fact the same Kevin who I lusted after...short crew cut, brown hair, square jaw, soliid rugby player build. He was a favorite with the crowd and for good reason.

Archived