Chris Rockway

OceanTraveller
This topic is 4566 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Man ... if this guy would be willing to act in a session the way he does in some of the Randy Blue videos that have (marginal) plots -- like the "Text, lies, and video" series -- I would jump in a second if he were to ever do an east coast tour. (Can't afford to bring him out and host him myself, and it is highly unlikely that I will ever visit Omaha.) He has such sexy and mischievous eyes, and such a seductive smile ... he makes me melt and "stand to" at the same time. He's even bottomed in a few vids. Sigh ....

Man ... if this guy would be willing to act in a session the way he does in some of the Randy Blue videos that have (marginal) plots -- like the "Text, lies, and video" series -- I would jump in a second if he were to ever do an east coast tour. (Can't afford to bring him out and host him myself, and it is highly unlikely that I will ever visit Omaha.) He has such sexy and mischievous eyes, and such a seductive smile ... he makes me melt and "stand to" at the same time. He's even bottomed in a few vids. Sigh ....

Well I'm sure he is "highly motivated" with most of the "Hunks" that he is partnered with!

Showing the same Motivation with your average Client takes alot of "off screen Acting ability"! Alot of "Stars" just don't have it! ;)

Archived