Montreal - Private Dances

xanadude
This topic is 4543 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello -

I'm going to Montreal for the first time at the end of the month and I've read a bunch of posts on here already in regard to which places to check out. Seems Stock Bar and Campus are the two big ones.

My question is about the private dances. It looks like it's $20 for a contact dance - but I'm wondering if that's g-rated or if anything else is possible in those back rooms. I'd love to know what I'm getting into before I go. Private message me if you'd like.

xanadude

the lap dance

xanadude... First off, enjoy your trip to Montreal, you're going to have a blast.

In answering your question about a "private dance" aka lap dance in Montreal, there's no one answer that fits all. If you've ever paid for a lap dance you'll know there's a lot of grinding, pounding, and fondling going on. The more dances you do, the more comfortable the dancer becomes with you and more can happen, however, each dancer has his limitations and that you should find out before deciding on a dance.

In addition, customers have different preferences. Some are comfortable giving the dancer a massage... some get off on muscle worship... others enjoy fondling the dancers private parts... a few just want to talk, etc...

Regardless of what you're looking for, you'll enjoy the pleasure of being alone with a hot looking dancer sitting on your lap. The rest is up to you and how much you're willing to pay. Go for it!

Hope all goes well and keep us posted.

Coop

Coop said it best. Everyone likes certain clubs and dancers more than others. First time in Montreal, check out each of the 4 clubs to see where you are most comfortable. You may find different days/times more to your liking than others. You are gonna have a blast! Do go back in the summer time. Ste. Catherine Street is closed to vehicular traffic. You will get a very different vibe of this amazing city. Private me if you'd like my more adult spin on the clubs.

Coop said it best. Everyone likes certain clubs and dancers more than others. First time in Montreal, check out each of the 4 clubs to see where you are most comfortable. You may find different days/times more to your liking than others. You are gonna have a blast! Do go back in the summer time. Ste. Catherine Street is closed to vehicular traffic. You will get a very different vibe of this amazing city. Private me if you'd like my more adult spin on the clubs.

This struck me funny, are there any non-adults here? LOL.

Archived