Trading Spaces

Candyman
This topic is 7845 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So what everyones opinion on the guys from Trading Spaces.

Vern-I love short guys with big arms and those nips are always pointing out thru those black tee shirts. I could start out at the top with my tongue and not finish until I had his legs over my shoulders pounding that sweet ass until he shouted--SWEET!!!

Best designer on the show

Doug-Is probably stealing Hilde's spiked heels when not being filmed. I bet that is ass puckered tighter than a fresh squeezed lemon and he's telling you how to fuck him.

Frank-Just a big cuddly bear. He is painting daisy's on your naked butt as he is lying next to you.

Ty-Will somebody but this guy a pair of pants/shorts that fit him. To skinny and you would have to remove the saw dust from his ass crack or you would get splinters. Actually a good carpenter and probably a good fuck.

Hey maybe we could get Derek & Rick to get their apartment done. I wonder who the neighbors would be? No-they should be on WHILE YOU WERE OUT. Just think what Rick could do with 2 days, $1000. and a crew of guys. Now Andrew on that show is hot. That's one carpenter I would love to nail!!

So what's your opinion?:)

Guest bottomboykk

My, oh my, where have you been?! :+

Trading Spaces is the hugely popular show (on TLC?) where 2 couples take on the task of redecorating a room in the other couple's house with the aid of designers and carpenters. At the end of each show, they show the reactions of each couple as they see what was done by the other couple. Some of the designs are attrocious, while others are pretty decent.

Decent show, but I like "While You Were Out" better.

Guest Love Bubble Butt

Don't feel bad. I had no idea what the hell they were talking about either. And after it was explained, I plan to just take their word for it. :)

Some people like shows like "American Idol" or "Survivor." Some like "Trading Spaces." Some of the designers (usually the gals) come up with truly atrocious ideas. I admit to getting a guilty pleasure out of seeing a homeowner come into a room and burst into tears upon seeing just how horribly it has been redone.

Guest Fin Fang Foom

My favorite "disaster design" was when Hildi glued the hay to the lesbian couple's livingroom wall.

By the way, Hildi never went to design school.

Decoratively yours,

FFF

Actually Vern is not family. He lives in Atlanta. I believe he is either married or has a steady GF.

Frank of course is always talking about his wife. Probably in a vain attempt to prove he's not a big ol' queen.

Doug, clearly family. And the new guy Edward is pretty gay too, but that slicked back bizarro hairdo has to go.

Ty actually has a pretty hot bod in the lean defined sort of way. Pretty goofy though and fucks up way too much to be a "good carpenter". He has an art history background though which is interesting. He does often times improve on the designers designs. I like the "tension" between him and Vern.

There are several interesting articles out there on the Net that talk about how the show really works. I think there's one fairly recently on Salon.com.

The show is a fun illusion, but a lot of what they do is pretty slapped together. And why some of those designers insist on painting everything brown I don't understand. I think most people watch to get some decorating ideas but also people like to watch on the off chance that some one will actually hate their room and show their displeasure during the "reveal".

Archived