Winter, a good time for leather and kink

raulgmanzo
This topic is 4552 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So with the approach of winter it is good to remember that there are lots of indoor HOT things going on. Seems that every BDSM club will be having lots of play parties, bar nights and banquets this time of year. Even just this weekend there are several going on here in Chicago.

It is also the time of year when I can wear leather chaps, something discrete to cover them with, like a tracksuit, or long coat and be comfortable and discreet when visiting a client. Also easy to conceal things like a harness under a suit and tie. When it is even the least bit chilly nobody notices an extra layer.

Still, it isn't even officially winter yet and already I'm looking forward to Spring.

BDSM is for all seasons...

Still, Raul makes some good points... and to think I carried my harness in my backpack along with my other paraphernalia when I could have worn it under my winter jacket this past weekend! Shoot! It would have saved a step or two when I got to the Club...

Yet, Raul is right on the mark when he says he is looking forward to Spring... it is really easier to be wearing shorts and a tank and then stuff those in your backpack for the switch to BDSM-wear... not to mention that Spring heralds the beginning of garden time as well... Yep, definitely my favorite time of the year... but in the meantime we'll have to do the best that we can with what Mother Nature throws at us in the upcoming months. So yes, let's definitely make the most of those indoor Winter play-parties!

So with the approach of winter it is good to remember that there are lots of indoor HOT things going on. Seems that every BDSM club will be having lots of play parties, bar nights and banquets this time of year. Even just this weekend there are several going on here in Chicago.

It is also the time of year when I can wear leather chaps, something discrete to cover them with, like a tracksuit, or long coat and be comfortable and discreet when visiting a client. Also easy to conceal things like a harness under a suit and tie. When it is even the least bit chilly nobody notices an extra layer.

Still, it isn't even officially winter yet and already I'm looking forward to Spring.

The sign of a TRUE leather enthusiast is one who wears it ALL YEAR long..... Now thats truly HOT !!!

The sign of a TRUE leather enthusiast is one who wears it ALL YEAR long..... Now thats truly HOT !!!

Well it is never too warm for me to wear leather. But I'm known to like the things hot. Haven't had air conditioning for many many years.

And I like hot heavy athletic active vigorous sex. Now if only more people were into that

Archived