Congrats, bigvalboy !

Steven_Draker
This topic is 4571 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Congrats BVB, keep posting - you are our reliable SoCal correspondent!

BTW, isn't it great when other people notice your elevation here in Hooville, and don't have to post it yourself?

And you Mr. Glutes....well thank you for soooo many things, it is hard to name them all. Except that fine bottle of Northern California Merlot...well now, there is something to remember.

Congratulations BVD. Would love to meet you when I head to the west coast in March. Love the fact you can address wide ranging issues in a POSITIVE and REALISTIC MANNER!!!

Have a great holiday season!!!

Boston Bill

Just say when Bosguy!!! Dinner and drinks are on me.... I will be here until June..then I am heading your way. BTW are you doing PS or the Aids ride per chance?

Just say when Bosguy!!! Dinner and drinks are on me.... I will be here until June..then I am heading your way. BTW are you doing PS or the Aids ride per chance?

He damned well better be doing PS. If not, I'm heading to Boston to drag his ass there. But knowing Bill I'd say the chances of him doing PS are about as close to 100% as possible. About as good as mine. Hope we can meet up there.

He damned well better be doing PS. If not, I'm heading to Boston to drag his ass there. But knowing Bill I'd say the chances of him doing PS are about as close to 100% as possible. About as good as mine. Hope we can meet up there.

I am hoping Lee that PS does not conflict with the Aids Ride. Both are in March I believe. I have commited myself to the Aids Ride. Hope I can do both!!

I am hoping Lee that PS does not conflict with the Aids Ride. Both are in March I believe. I have commited myself to the Aids Ride. Hope I can do both!!

BVB, the AIDS Lifecycle Ride is June 3-9. By which point it would be about 197 degrees in PS. But hey, it's a dry heat. And please remember to let us know once you're officially registered and have your web page so we can support your ride as well.

BVB, the AIDS Lifecycle Ride is June 3-9. By which point it would be about 197 degrees in PS. But hey, it's a dry heat. And please remember to let us know once you're officially registered and have your web page so we can support your ride as well.

Thanks Lee, I will most assuredly see you all in PS then....and thanks for the support in advance for the Aids Ride!!!

Archived