Tom in NYC

LookingAround
This topic is 4598 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have. He was very good. Very relaxing (I asked for a strict massage only).

The only thing is there is a doorman in the apartment he lives/works. The doorman will ask who you are seeing and give Tom a ring before you are allowed to get to the elevators.

If that doesn't bother you, then Tom is definitely worth a visit.

Very good sums Tom up. It wasn't completely interactive as he states in his description, but he does get naked and allow touching, and he did incorporate sensual elements throughout the latter half of the massage. I didn't want to take it beyond there so it was perfect for me. If anything, I could have stayed on his table longer - it was enjoyable as a strict massage.

I have. He was very good. Very relaxing (I asked for a strict massage only).

The only thing is there is a doorman in the apartment he lives/works. The doorman will ask who you are seeing and give Tom a ring before you are allowed to get to the elevators.

If that doesn't bother you, then Tom is definitely worth a visit.

I am single--not cheating on wife or boyfriend. I would also not be using company funds to pay for the massage. IS there any reason I should be bothered about a doorman announcing me?

rex

Archived