Dutch Antilles and Suriname?

adriano46
This topic is 4569 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Friend recently wrote to ask if I would like to travel with him in the Lesser Antilles, and more particularly to the territories of the Dutch Antilles (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Sint Maarten, and if we get the urge, to the capital of Surname.

Never been to any of these, and curious to know if there is even such a thing as a "gay scene" as most searches came up blank, but since tied to Netherlands, wonder if there has not been the slightest colonial influence in these places??

Any info or places where one could check this out. Personally I travel more often to the Greater Antilles, and there is hardly any scene to speak of in most places. It has always been a sort of BYOB (Bring Your Own Boy).

Friend recently wrote to ask if I would like to travel with him in the Lesser Antilles, and more particularly to the territories of the Dutch Antilles (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Sint Maarten, and if we get the urge, to the capital of Surname.

Never been to any of these, and curious to know if there is even such a thing as a "gay scene" as most searches came up blank, but since tied to Netherlands, wonder if there has not been the slightest colonial influence in these places??

Any info or places where one could check this out. Personally I travel more often to the Greater Antilles, and there is hardly any scene to speak of in most places. It has always been a sort of BYOB (Bring Your Own Boy).

The only one I have visited is Curacao. I went on a business-related visit so I did not have the opportunity to look for any "fun". This was a few years ago. Seemed like a nice enough place. Interesting town center and harbour area. Some of the guys mentioned there was a very active *****house in town......which they described as the best in the Caribbean. I'm talking female prostitutes here......so not of any interest to us. If there are any nude beaches on any of the islands, there would likely be some opportunity for gay contacts there.

Have fun!!

Archived