Spend a warm CHRISTMAS EVE with me? Or the days BEFORE christmas?

Dave
This topic is 4607 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

i'm ready to go someplace warm.

currently in london. this time of year here is too brisk for my taste. then in a couple weeks i'll be in ny, and then a bit later, in a cold mid-western state. by december i'll be more than ready to hit some warmer spot.

so here's the scoop. i was thinking of being away december 21 - 25. anyone interested in an overnight, 24 hours, or even multiple days together, just before christmas? dress me up in a santa suit - or strip me down to my birthday suit. we can have a quiet sensual christmas eve, or a rockin' pre-holiday two-man party.

i am, um, VERY open to suggestions... so don't hesitate to talk with me about what YOU really want this holiday season. please email me at the address below.

Dave

commend you

I did want to make a comment commending you on your initiative and creativity. wish more might post something like this now and then ;)

gc

i'm ready to go someplace warm.

currently in london. this time of year here is too brisk for my taste. then in a couple weeks i'll be in ny, and then a bit later, in a cold mid-western state. by december i'll be more than ready to hit some warmer spot.

so here's the scoop. i was thinking of being away december 21 - 25. anyone interested in an overnight, 24 hours, or even multiple days together, just before christmas? dress me up in a santa suit - or strip me down to my birthday suit. we can have a quiet sensual christmas eve, or a rockin' pre-holiday two-man party.

i am, um, VERY open to suggestions... so don't hesitate to talk with me about what YOU really want this holiday season. please email me at the address below.

Dave

I did want to make a comment commending you on your initiative and creativity. wish more might post something like this now and then ;)

gc

I agree gcursor. He is a creative INDIVIDUAL in every sense of the words. I'd love to be the tree topper on his "tree". I'm thinking about it

Boston Bill

Guest countryboywny

gc

Very creative and enticing... for sure! Great job, Dave!!!

I had the acquaintance of fellow traveller who operated a "boutique" travel service, TourDeLuxe by name in my recollection, which did one tour a year in the course of the Christmas-New Year's Day season, for a small group of clients who, otherwise, would be "home alone". I don't think the "group" was limited to no more than eight men. One year the destination was Rome, another San Miguel Allende; one year there was a cruise on the Post yacht. I encountered the group at Palm Beach one New Year's at a hotel on the island favored by the Duke and Duchess of Windsor in their day. The operator had booked all of the "villa" accomodations, large suites in a renovated mansion separate from the main hotel building, and, they appeared to be having a grand olde time. The "receptor" was a white Russian boy who, at one time, was celebrated on the island for his physical beauty and sexual prowess. For those of us who are "all alone in the world", such a venue would appear to be an excellent "tonic" to mitigate the "holiday blues".

Guest countryboywny
Damn, now I've got to start thinking about it too. Because a day with Dave would be the ultimate in a stocking stuffer.

LOL! Good one, Lee!

Archived