411 Hot Muscle Boy Will (NYC)

Zapped
This topic is 4617 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys--

Visiting NYC next week and want to set up a muscle worship/domination/mild humiliation session ("suck my dick, you faggot," etc.). I don't see a review on "Hot Muscle Boy Will" http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=63571&scid=62887379&sp=1&pos=1&locid=1569 and didn't find anything through searching the forums.

Anyone have experience with this guy? (Who looks hot and has reasonable rates, too.)

Thanks!

I'll say something--and it's mainly that it irritates me. He claims to be versatile--or at least he used to I haven't looked at his ad for years. But he won't bottom. If you don't bottom, what's the use in calling yourself versatile. I mean even a large proportion of strict tops will perform oral.

Gman

Addendum--I just looked at his ad and he now lists himself as a top. I'm fine with that. But he listed versatile for years--which was irritating because he didn't really mean it. Now, he will be just one of the hundred of hunky guys I won't see because he won't bottom. That's irritating in another way because he's really nice looking--but hey, I don't want to bottom either so I totally understand.

G

Thanks, Garleth. I get your point about truth in advertising. But I'm primarily a bottom myself. As a daddy type it seems all to easy to find will young bottoms. A muscular younger top who I can act out my fantasies of sucking off a jock in the locker room, not so easy! I've been in a relationship with a wonderful young twink . . . and we're both bottoms and it takes a lot for me to put myself into top mode (especially without meds!). So I'm looking for a muscular dominant top who will make me his bitch.

Thanks, Garleth. I get your point about truth in advertising. But I'm primarily a bottom myself. As a daddy type it seems all to easy to find will young bottoms. A muscular younger top who I can act out my fantasies of sucking off a jock in the locker room, not so easy! I've been in a relationship with a wonderful young twink . . . and we're both bottoms and it takes a lot for me to put myself into top mode (especially without meds!). So I'm looking for a muscular dominant top who will make me his bitch.

Just and FYI here, I was in a relationship with a Great guy for 22 years. Both of us DIDNT bottom. The relationship worked and was a happy and respected one. Fucking aint the Holly Grail... If you have committment of heart, and common interests and creativity, your Sex life can be quite Fulfilling..... But, when you are Paying for sex, you should GET what you want, and there are plenty of choices floating around for you to do so. Dont fixate on a guy if he doesnt provide what you want....

"Muscleboy Will" who I reviewed Year's ago on HOOBOY you may find is a little short in stature for a Total M/S Scene IMHO.

His BOD Pix's are great I'm sure he does still look like them .

As far as the "Boy" part goes though that ship has sailed. There was a time when he took offense to anyone submitting a review stating that he was Korean :confused:

"Muscleboy Will" who I reviewed Year's ago on HOOBOY you may find is a little short in stature for a Total M/S Scene IMHO.

As far as the "Boy" part goes though that ship has sailed. There was a time when he took offense to anyone submitting a review stating that he was Korean :confused:

Is he actually Korean? A lot of my Chinese friends get all bent out of shape if someone mistakes them for Korean. They view Koreans as arrogant for some reason. Maybe he has that view...unless he is Korean and then who knows?

Neither his ad nor his website mention that he is part Asian.

Rex

I've been seeing him a few times a year for many years now. Great muscles, which he has kept in shape. Friendly, pleasant personality. Proficient top. I don't see him doing an S&M scene, however, but you could ask. He probably should drop the "boy" from his name, as he has grown into a handsome man, no longer really boyish. That I keep going back to see him again should be sufficient evidence that he's a "keeper."

I've been seeing him a few times a year for many years now. Great muscles, which he has kept in shape. Friendly, pleasant personality. Proficient top. I don't see him doing an S&M scene, however, but you could ask. He probably should drop the "boy" from his name, as he has grown into a handsome man, no longer really boyish. That I keep going back to see him again should be sufficient evidence that he's a "keeper."

"Muscles Will" or "Will Muscles" as a "Stage Name" I'm sure would fit his description with that 5'7" Bod he has kept in great shape for a long time now.

I'm sure as I said in my Original Review that "his skin was so smooth and touching it was like running your hands over a Marble Statue" still holds true.

Those were my more "Poetic Review" Days though!

Met him about year and a half ago. My first surprise was that he was Asian (not sure whether Korean or Hawaiian or what) and at that time it was the first time I was actually hiring an Asian. The fact that I was not expecting this was the first let down. He was also not all that versatile orally (never bothered with the anal). I did find him more mature loking than I expected, but I woukld agree that he is a handsome Asian. In fact, his muscles are rock hard, which made them feel a bit surreal. I would not give hi a NEGATIVE review, however as my reaction was stricly personal and I am sure if one likes Asian muscle tops, he would be fine.

Neither his ad nor his website mention that he is part Asian.

Rex

He probably feels that any mention of him having Asian ethnicity would put the size of his dick in question, and he didnt want to deal with that ?

When I read an ad that mentions Asian, immediately SMALL DICK pops into my head. Its not a prejudice, its how I've been conditioned, and educated from actually being with guys that WERE Asian. (PLEASE dont turn this into a Racist thread, i can already hear the fingers on the keyboards. STOP!)....

He probably feels that any mention of him having Asian ethnicity would put the size of his dick in question, and he didnt want to deal with that ?

When I read an ad that mentions Asian, immediately SMALL DICK pops into my head. Its not a prejudice, its how I've been conditioned, and educated from actually being with guys that WERE Asian. (PLEASE dont turn this into a Racist thread, i can already hear the fingers on the keyboards. STOP!)....

No Worrie's I'll answer for most..We Won't! ;)

No Worrie's I'll answer for most..We Won't! ;)

I like that you have become the sites "spokesperon" BG. Its much easier to deal with a singular elected official as opposed to an angry Lynch Mob.

So civil, are we entering a kinder, gentler Era, or is it simply evolution ? THIS is progress ! Hear that Pres Obama.....

I too have seen Will fairly regularly and he's a terrific top. His body is amazing -- perfectly muscled and hard as a rock. He is also hard as a rock when it comes to topping, so no problems there. He is very easygoing so I'm not sure I can see him in the role-playing bit you described. He is dominant but not in a rough way, and I have never asked to see his acting skills. He is Asian and about 5'7" so if you want a big hulking guy, that wouldn't be him. He is quite nice looking and his dick is not small -- he's nicely hung, I'd say average, but not small, in case his ethnicity suggests that to you.

Zapped I met him two years ago. A very nice man who is proficient at his trade. I do not see him playing the role you asked, although far be it from any of us to speak for him so ask. But I definitely dont see him in that role. I would put him as more vanilla and standard play. I would say his ad indicates a younger man, he is mature mid-30ish+.

Archived