411 Abucks in NYC

Irtwo
This topic is 4615 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Seemingly found another home already. Not a good sign.

Not necessarily. It looks like the original link was cached, which explains why the page displays the "Your search results have expired. Please search again to view the newest listings" message. The second link is a link to his actual ad. Note the ID number at the end of the URL.

I just got to view the intended, and I must say that the ass shot in the grey boxers seems to be incongruent with the other pics. While most of the shots show a fit and cut body, THAT shot looks a bit doughy, and I would tender a guess that the doughy pic is ACTUALLY him, and the others are stolen. Now down start tearing me apart about my comment being speculation and slander. Tthats just how it looks to me. Thats how JJ sees it !!!!

I just got to view the intended, and I must say that the ass shot in the grey boxers seems to be incongruent with the other pics. While most of the shots show a fit and cut body, THAT shot looks a bit doughy, and I would tender a guess that the doughy pic is ACTUALLY him, and the others are stolen. Now down start tearing me apart about my comment being speculation and slander. Tthats just how it looks to me. Thats how JJ sees it !!!!

Thank you, Sue! ;)

Archived