"La Dolce Vita" - fake pictures continue

bcohen7719
This topic is 4623 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Le Wh*re:

You are AMAZING! You got his number--that's the fake picture, exactly!

And I guarantee to everyone that neither the face NOR the body belonged to the guy

who showed up. The masseur had a body type that was more like a turnip.

The Wh*re, how did you find this? Just from memory?

Sign me, "Vindicated at Last,"

BC

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://blog-imgs-23.fc2.com/m/a/n/manse/vinicius-postiglione-the-03.jpg

The model's name is Vinicious Postiglione, and the shot on the right is the one Dolce Vita used, flipped and cropped.

Excellent detective work, Sir Le Wh0re. That is Vinicius Postiglione, the Brazilian model known for his distinctive "third nipple" on his left side. No wonder why the picture used in Dolce's ad is flipped and doesn't show the distinctive sign. Caveat emptor.

Sign me, "Vindicated at Last," BC

Bcohen, did you contact Rentboy and the Massage Service site about the picture fraud?

Le Wh*re:

You are AMAZING! You got his number--that's the fake picture, exactly!

And I guarantee to everyone that neither the face NOR the body belonged to the guy

who showed up. The masseur had a body type that was more like a turnip.

The Wh*re, how did you find this? Just from memory?

Sign me, "Vindicated at Last,"

BC

Yeah, just from memory. Terra The Boy was pretty popular for a few years, so it wasn't hard to sift through the pics online and find out the original model's name, especially since the blogosphere fetishizes nude male models nowadays. Glad to help warn off people. Dolce has more than a few aliases, I suspect, among them Cazzo Marco and occasionally he pretends to be someone *new* from London, but always of Italian stock. His MO used to include always blurring out the models faces in the same way, but the color tones in the photos he filched were the same, so I got to be pretty adept at sniffing out his fake profiles.

Archived