Any recent experience with Tommy DeLuca?

seeker630
This topic is 4613 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His reviews are generally favorable but there is nothing since 2009, and sometimes guys become jaded and perfunctory.

Has anyone been with him more recently? Anyone know if he deep-throats? (I'm a mostly-oral top - meaning I'd rather f*ck face than ass, to be blunt - and clear!) Also like kissing & cuddling (after).

Thanks.

Well Seeker, its your LUCKY day. I spent a whole weekend with Tommy a little over a year ago, and FOR FREE !!!!!!

He was appearing at a gay resort in the Poconos, Rainbow Mountain and I was there with my buddy. Anyway I was hanging out at their "hospitality suite" and along comes Tommy, wearing a little swim suit. He sits down next to me and my friend, starts rubbing my leg and tells me that I am a hot daddy and definaetly his type, and would i like to play with him in the hospitality suite (crusiing suite).

My response FUCK YEAH, although I was not sure at that point if it was a freebie or not. On our way in, I told him that I has followed his career, blah, blah, blah, and knew he was a Rentoby and would I be charged. He says "hell NO daddy, I am just horny, this ones on me"... Anyway, he is a very sweet guy, educated and loves to talk, but also has a slight lisp. I would say he is more of a bottom, because he kept asking to be fucked, was not that much into being sucked (although he has a perfect, big, suckable cock) , LOVES having his ass eatten, and he is big on kissing..... Dont know about his sucking ability, I prefer NOT to be sucked, and he really didnt try, but when I watch his videos, he doesnt seem to really enjoy it when he does it. He was there for the weekend so our paths and mouths did cross again over the weekend with the same results. And there you have it....

Well Seeker, its your LUCKY day. I spent a whole weekend with Tommy a little over a year ago, and FOR FREE !!!!!!

He was appearing at a gay resort in the Poconos, Rainbow Mountain and I was there with my buddy. Anyway I was hanging out at their "hospitality suite" and along comes Tommy, wearing a little swim suit. He sits down next to me and my friend, starts rubbing my leg and tells me that I am a hot daddy and definaetly his type, and would i like to play with him in the hospitality suite (crusiing suite).

My response FUCK YEAH, although I was not sure at that point if it was a freebie or not. On our way in, I told him that I has followed his career, blah, blah, blah, and knew he was a Rentoby and would I be charged. He says "hell NO daddy, I am just horny, this ones on me"... Anyway, he is a very sweet guy, educated and loves to talk, but also has a slight lisp. I would say he is more of a bottom, because he kept asking to be fucked, was not that much into being sucked (although he has a perfect, big, suckable cock) , LOVES having his ass eatten, and he is big on kissing..... Dont know about his sucking ability, I prefer NOT to be sucked, and he really didnt try, but when I watch his videos, he doesnt seem to really enjoy it when he does it. He was there for the weekend so our paths and mouths did cross again over the weekend with the same results. And there you have it....

Lucky you! Thanks for the story. I haven't seen any of his videos in a long time - but if your observations are accurate, sounds like he might not be a good match for me. I'm not having much luck in NYC this trip - one guy bailed on me last night and my afternoon appointment today isn't responding. :(

Lucky you! Thanks for the story. I haven't seen any of his videos in a long time - but if your observations are accurate, sounds like he might not be a good match for me. I'm not having much luck in NYC this trip - one guy bailed on me last night and my afternoon appointment today isn't responding. :(

Wow, NYC guys are really independent, and what a shitty day to be left stranded. I am in NYC, you could always come over for some freshly made S'mores ?

Wow, NYC guys are really independent, and what a shitty day to be left stranded. I am in NYC, you could always come over for some freshly made S'mores ?

Thanks for the invite, but I'm holding out hope that the 5 o'clock guy will still come through. And I have a dinner reservation after that.

And yeah - the weather HAS turned crappy. Fortunately I anticipated that - walked the HighLine yesterday! ANd I borught an umbrella, although it's not worth the bother around Times Square where it's so crowded.

Thanks for the invite, but I'm holding out hope that the 5 o'clock guy will still come through. And I have a dinner reservation after that.

And yeah - the weather HAS turned crappy. Fortunately I anticipated that - walked the HighLine yesterday! ANd I borught an umbrella, although it's not worth the bother around Times Square where it's so crowded.

We will expect a review of your 5 pm encounter tomorrow.....

Out of curiosity I "googled" Tommy and he gets (to put in charitably) some very unfortunate reviews.

That really surprises me. I was around this guy for 3 days and he was always friendly and personnable. Again I wasnt a paying client, but cant see how that would change things?

The only thing I can say is the guy kisses like a lizard, so maybe that translated to his oral skills. He never gave me oral so cant comment....

Archived