Guilty...Winona...Guilty

Godiva
This topic is 7861 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Bitchboy

Of course it's her name. I was waiting for you to announce it, and just like clockwork you did. What a predictable mess you are!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Of course it's her name. I was waiting for you to announce

>it, and just like clockwork you did. What a predictable mess

>you are!

I didn't change her name. She did. (I didn't even change my name.)Is she hiding something? Is she ashamed of something? Are you? BTW, for what it's worth, the Court ordered her to stop using her aliases for travel and prescription purposes so if you have a complaint "Tell it to the Judge!"

Guest Bitchboy

I didn't change her name. She did. (I didn't even change my

>name.)Is she hiding something? Is she ashamed of something?

>Are you?

Perhaps she's hiding from people like you, as well she should. However, that Winnona Ryder is Jewish is pretty common knowledge. I seriously doubt that anyone who saw that you appended a post to this thread was going to find anything other than an anti-Jewish sentiment. I don't defend her. She is a convicted felon as she should be. Of course, I think it's in spite of her heritage and not because of it as you so inartfully insinuated.

Yes, ad rian, I'm ashamed of some things, but my extreme dislike of you is not one of them. If you weren't so dangerous, you would be just another silly little man.

>I don't defend her. She

>is a convicted felon as she should be. Of course, I think

>it's in spite of her heritage and not because of it as you so

>inartfully insinuated.

That's in your mind. I made no such suggestion. Surely to God it can't now be considered to be antisemitic to call someone by their real name, especially when that is what the Court ordered with respect to her. So the infantalization continues, I guess ....!

Guest fukamarine

>My only concern was that the judge stated before that he did

>not want to treat her better or worse than anyone else..Then

>he goes on to share his sons thoughts about why she did what

>she did. Would he have brought that up if she was some Suzzie

>Schmoe on the street??

I have a slightly different take on the Ryder trial.

As she was found guilty she should have been given jail time, period. However I hear that seldom do first time shoplifting charges result in the person charged actually being sent to jail.

The judge in my opinion enjoyed his role as "God"

(1) He ordered her to have random checks for drug use. Why? The drug charges against her were dropped, so he overstepped his authority.

(2) He ordered her to do 480 hours of cummunity service by April 7.

That equals about a 40 hour work week, every week until April 7.

Others who have to do c.s., are able to spread it out over a much longer period of time. The short time frame imposed on her means she can't work at earning a living for that period.

(3) He also put her on 3 1/2 years probation during which she has to frequently check in with a probation officer as per a schedule. This means that she can't go on location to work.

If I were Ms Ryder, whom I presume has millions in the bank, I would tell the court to go fuck themselves, leave the country and go to live and work in Europe, never darkening American shores again. What the judge has ordered her to do is degrading to a person in her position. If he wanted to throw her in jail, I'd say OK. If he decided to fine her $100K - OK. But his God role really pisses me off.

fukamarine

I kind of empathize with Winona. Wouldn't be a bit surprised to hear that she's bipolar. The girl was obviously self-medicating. She had a pharmacy in her purse!

Several times during my restless "mania" phase I would go to Meijer and shoplift in the middle of the night. Crazy things, like 3 Braun electric shavers. Reckless behavior is a symptom.I wasn't in my right mind at the time. I was on some weird adrenaline rush.This was during a period when I went off my Lithium and Depakote. Most recently I was on Wellbutrin SR, Depakote and Serzone. Now, just one pill, Zyprexa! One tiny pill at night. It's worked better than any other drug I've ever taken.

I just have a gut feeling there's more going on with her. My condition began to worsen around her age. Hell, I came out of Marshall

Field's once with four big shopping bags full of clothes that I didn't need. I had but a hazy idea of what I was thinking at the time.

This probably won't be the last we hear from her. I think the punishment I heard on ET fits the crime.

JEFF

jeff4men@hotmail.com

>I have a slightly different take on the Ryder trial.

>

>As she was found guilty she should have been given jail time,

>period. However I hear that seldom do first time shoplifting

>charges result in the person charged actually being sent to

>jail.

>

>The judge in my opinion enjoyed his role as "God"

>

>(1) He ordered her to have random checks for drug use. Why?

>The drug charges against her were dropped, so he overstepped

>his authority.

The drugs were on her at the time of her arrest so the Court was on solid legal grounds to consider the drug issue in the sentancing phase of the trial. That is standard. I thought the judge was fair to her. He hinted that she should be more contrite and seek medical help for her obvious adiction problem and underlying psychologica problems. I think we have another Charlie Sheen on our hands.

Guest Bitchboy

To those wondering, the court ordered Winnona to use her own name because she was found with eight different aliases in which she was obtaining prescription drugs, not because she's Jewish.

Guest Bitchboy

Actually, marine, I agree with you on some points. The rapidity for completion of the community service does seem to leave her time for not much else. However, as to the drug stuff - although the charges were dropped for the drugs she was carrying at the time of her arrest, sentencing reports indicated she has eight aliases in which she obtains drugs from various doctors. The woman obviously has a problem and needs serious counseling. Also, she has the ability to obtain permission for employment opportunities out of her jurisdiction; they are routinely granted according to Court TV. Hopefully, this could be the wake-up call she needs. She's only 31 and could have many productive years in the spotlight if she doesn't take the wrong turn so many have before her.

>To those wondering, the court ordered Winnona to use her own

>name because she was found with eight different aliases in

>which she was obtaining prescription drugs, not because she's

>Jewish.

That's what I said above. You are the one that made that link.

WHO CARES!!!!! With the wall-to-wall coverage on CNN the other night listening to shark lawyer Geragos, coupled with "never met a camera I didn't like" Mark Klaas - this country is getting sick.

Master of Cover-ups Kissinger is appointed to investigate 9/11, our country headed for war, and we go ga - ga over some JAP actress with cleptomania???

Even Oval Office blow-jobs and OJ were more important than this.

Archived