News story

bronxboy30
This topic is 4637 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There was a story in the NYC papers today about a bodybuilder who tossed his puppy out third floor apt window. Turns out it's a guy I hired a couple of years ago. Great body, really nice guy and pretty accommodating. He was also into the stripper scene as well. I thought I wrote a review about him but I haven't been able to find one. I hadn't seen him advertise in a year or two but I still had his contact info and reached out to him over the weekend. Didn't hear back so I figured he was out of the biz. What a shock to see what he did today. He looks a lot bigger than when I hired him and I wonder if he got a little too much into the roids. Kind of weird to see someone you were intimate with do something like this. I hope he is able to recover his sanity and won't be allowed near a dog again.

Guest Connoisseur

I'm hoping he gets lots of prison time and all the other guys are either individually bigger than him and provide their own justice or they just gang up on him. What a despicable act by a subhuman individual. I have less than zero patience for people who abuse animals. Hell is too good a place for them. Such a warped mind that would do such a thing.

The Bitch had a FB Page it was taken down! He's from Queens his NAME and Pix is on M/S Site....He's the B/B Type from the waist up.."Tragic Bird Legs" to match his small Brain!

Unfortunately not enuff will be done to him about this! :mad:

I could say judging from his Pix's "Rhoid Rage" may have played a part? BUT some around here would say don't jump to conclusions! He's just messed up in the head! :rolleyes:

Archived