411 on myrtletony

inheat75
This topic is 4622 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met Tony a few weeks ago when he was visiting FL. What you see in that ad is exactly what you get. Beautiful face & body, with muscles everywhere...and hot! I didn't try out his bottoming skills because I prefer oral & foreplay, especially the first time I'm with someone. If you like what you see & read in his ad then I'm sure you won't be disappointed. I wasn't, and I'm going to see Tony again when he's back here in a couple of months.

I'm not a poster with previous credible reviews, just an occasional visitor here, but you can trust me. Most of my friends do.

I met Tony a few weeks ago when he was visiting FL. What you see in that ad is exactly what you get. Beautiful face & body, with muscles everywhere...and hot! I didn't try out his bottoming skills because I prefer oral & foreplay, especially the first time I'm with someone. If you like what you see & read in his ad then I'm sure you won't be disappointed. I wasn't, and I'm going to see Tony again when he's back here in a couple of months.

I'm not a poster with previous credible reviews, just an occasional visitor here, but you can trust me. Most of my friends do.

Thanks Dekim --- His pics are so hot --- I am going to set something up with him based upon your experience and his pictures!!!!

To me, he appears much bulkier in some of the pictures (#1 & #6, for example) than he does in others. Is he currentlly more like picture #1 or #2? (Both are hot!)

Based on Dekim's endorsement, I made an appointment with Tony and saw him this morning. He's an incredibly nice guy and a great kisser. While I think his pics are pretty hot, in person, he's absolutely magnetic. I was surprised that he only bottoms, but boy, does he bottom! I was afraid hotel security was going to break down the door to make sure everyone was okay. ;-) More to follow in my review...

Archived