Snipers Profilers Wrong, We're Better!!

glutes
This topic is 7879 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Those highly paid news consultants were wrong about the DC snipers, but boys and girls, we can do better! Why don't you pick a scrren name here and do a profile?? Skip the profiles listed here, because most are listed as 'Male, Normal'

I'll take a stab at one or two:

Fing Fang Foom: 55 yo white male, sits in drag at his computer in his Lakeshore condo overlooking Lake Michigan. Cruises the M4M Er and internet for muscle stud.

TomCal_: 40'ish Hung Hungarian Hunk, LogCabin Republican. Will bring a trick to DisneyLand.

Traveler: 60 yo Hispanic, never has left Seacaucus New Jersey

OK, go ahead and take a stab at me if you want, I'm fair game.

Guest Tomcal_

Glutes, How did you know I was Hungarian? Did I tell you that when I was in Rio? If not, you are amazing. Your right, it's interesting how you perceive someone and then when you meet them they are either totally different then you expceted or they are exactly like you thought. In Rio last week, I met 5 different guys who post on this board, and one was 180 degrees differnt from what i expceted. Very interesting. BTW, I am a Democrat on social issues and Republican on economic ones so you kinda have me pegged right there also, although i wouldn't go so far as to say log cabin republican, more of a Finestein democrat!:7

What the hell lemme have a go...........

FFF-New Yorker,late 30's early 40's well-educated college degree or more possibly a writing enviroment or job- journalism/teaching etc maybe even a writer witty intelligent doesnt mind who he upsets the more the merrier ,in a relationship but probably open to a degree i can imagine living on Upper East or West side

i'm probably 100% wrong but that what springs to mind :7

Archived