Another republican pol busted in gay scandal

jjkrkwood
This topic is 4657 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not to rain on your parade but I thought the rules for this site read:

A place to gather and exchange ideas. NO Politics, NO Religion, NO War.

Everyone here is so anxious to paint anyone with whom they disagree in the worst possible light and that means all Republicans......even Puerto Rican. Quite a reach. It's not all black and white folks. Our country is in a stalemate because of this mentality from both sides.

Bob, you're probably right that this belongs on the politics thread.

But for me, associating with a party that wants to deny me my equal rights as an American citizen is every reason to ridicule a politican when they are caught in a similar situation like this guy in Puerto Rico and the representative in Indiana.

At the rate things are goiing, it's soon going to stand for the Gay Old Party.

Not to rain on your parade but I thought the rules for this site read:

A place to gather and exchange ideas. NO Politics, NO Religion, NO War.

Everyone here is so anxious to paint anyone with whom they disagree in the worst possible light and that means all Republicans......even Puerto Rican. Quite a reach. It's not all black and white folks. Our country is in a stalemate because of this mentality from both sides.

This wasnt a discussion of politics, its was a presentation of a gay scandal. Totally different, so call off the Censor police

This wasnt a discussion of politics, its was a presentation of a gay scandal. Totally different, so call off the Censor police

Totally Agree! He's a Paid Politician who happens to be a Republican..which obviously isn't his Problem! He just happens to be a "Stupid & Horny" Paid Politician! ;)

He's lost some weight...give the guy a break, he just wants to show it off ;):eek:;)

Lest we forget these guys are Human first, and then politicians... All he is guilty of is "making a bad decision" in view of his profession.... He's a horny Latino, give him a break ! ;-)

Archived