Montreal/ Last Call

buttnovice
This topic is 7882 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey all: finally here in YUL. Late due to storms on the east coast. My hotel, the Renaissance seems somewhat removed from the action. Maybe it's the cold weather and the darkness. Butt stayin in this eve.

Thanks for all of your replies. Needless to say, I'm here to late to go out this eve. That means I must plan my eve tomorrow even more carefully.

From what I can tell, Campus, Adonnis and Tabboo remain in the same location as 2 years ago. My request; locations of:

The New Stock

and any new and promissing locations

Thank God for the underground Metro and the beautiful boys of MTL

with baited ______

ButtNovice

>Hey all: finally here in YUL. Late due to storms on the

>east coast. My hotel, the Renaissance seems somewhat

>removed from the action. Maybe it's the cold weather and

>the darkness. Butt stayin in this eve.

I have stayed there once, nice hotel, easy cab trip to the Village.

It is actually a pleasant walk in warmer weather.

There are some good restaurants about 2 blocks to the East on Prince Arthur. Prince Arthur is closed to vehicles, pedestrians only, in the restaurant area just before Square St Louis.

Enjoy,

KY

New Stock is one block east of Campus right on Ste. Catherine, same side of street, at street level, right inside the door. They don't use a big sign, so look. About five blocks further down on Ste. Catherine is Nirvana (on second floor of big complex on opposite side of street). Again, no big sign, so look. Then two more blocks further down Ste. Catherine and you are at Adonis, and two more blocks and you are at Taboo. Line of cabs always waiting in front, so you can always find easy way home.

SO. For a fun evening, start at Campus and work your way down Ste. Catherine to Stock, Nirvana, Adonis, and Taboo. If you have strength left at the end, take a boy home for a hour or two. There are also lots of hustlers along Ste. Catherine. Just stop anyplace, kind of look around and wait a few minutes. You will probably be approached, or you can recognize them. Most just a block east of Bourbon Street complex of restaurants. (Not a street, name of various eating places)

Have fun, and let us know how it goes.

Archived