Update: Lucca rugge in retirement

robberbaron4u
This topic is 4679 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Twenty-four hours after "falling in love" with a seventy-nine year Silver Daddy culled from an on line dating service, Lucca Rugge dumped his aging clunker and massage table, bailed on a lease-purchase forfeiting $5000 and, with all of his worldly goods in hand, was bound for a sweet life of retirement in West Hollywood with "daddy"; from my viewpoint, it is difficult to ascertain as to who took the "bait, hook line and sinker" in this true life romance. . .

BC: I believe this is the link http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=230631&Login=LucaRugge

The solitary pic he has doesn't do much for me. Glad he's found someone per original poster.

Usually it's more useful to have a link to reference the discussion to.

Rugge is listed the men4rentnow.com website as Luca Rugge or LucaRugge in the Atlanta and Chattanooga locations.

Congrats to him that he was able to move on with the daddy of his romantic dreams. I couldn't see him having much of a future around here in the erotic services industry. Robber, it's good that you had positive experiences with him, but my one time with him was nothing special, and didn't inspire a repeat call. But again, it's good he can move on.

Congrats to him that he was able to move on with the daddy of his romantic dreams. I couldn't see him having much of a future around here in the erotic services industry. Robber, it's good that you had positive experiences with him, but my one time with him was nothing special, and didn't inspire a repeat call. But again, it's good he can move on.

Yeah, until he gets the boot from daddy who finds a newer/younger model.

Lucca was a "nice guy" in a bad situation; the result of his having relied upon his partner's representations that he would be taken care of, financially, for life; certainly, he was not suited by temperament to the "rentboy" lifestyle. Let us hope that his current play has a successful run.

Archived