Justin - NYC

tsgarp
This topic is 4672 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guys, Guys, Guys! This is the same sort of twinky nonsense (without the Russian name) that I fell for last week with Konstantin (which got about 20 replies -- and a medal from Glutes!). Look at the body; read the language. New York is being FLOODED with these guys! Look at Peter in Middletown, NY ???), look at Niko, the Romanian rock climber, look at Taras -- there are many of them, and they all charge $160 or $170 for outcalls, which is ridiculous, as there are MANY good masseurs who are really erotic in what they do. No, I'm not going to fall on a grenade again, at least not for Justin. Unless somebody sends me $150, and I'll be glad to send you a full report!

I see elsewhere in The Spa that someone tried Sergei, one of that Apollon Secret scam, and got up and walked out. There's another advertiser on M4M, Shane, who seems just like this guy, Justin: a waif (good description, Baron Artz!).

I also see that Konstantin, who I reviewed negatively on M4M earlier this week, no longer has an ad on M4M today. Maybe he saw my review and decided to pack up?

Archived