411 Pittsburgh

ncc1701d
This topic is 4448 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Looking for some local talent. Prefer 30s/40s (not set in stone), muscular, interactive, fantastic kisser and prefer versatile men (not set in stone either), non smoker who can utter more than 3 words during an appointment. Anyone?

Also wouldn't mind a great massage with extras blended in, but a great massage first. This guy looks too hot and I'm sure I've seen his pics elsewhere..so any info would be great on him or others. Thanks guys.

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=186712&Login=muscleworship1

<<This guy looks too hot and I'm sure I've seen his pics elsewhere>>>

He's on Rentboy (Pittsburgh/name "Drake" - in town & available for a limited time, which seemingly has been "forever")

Also he used to advertise / solicit daily on Craigslist - not that there's anything (necessarily) wrong with that.

• 6 months later...

I have been with MuscleWorship about 4 times. He does massage and will also offer "full service" sessions. You would need to ask him what all his full service session entails but I have always had a good time with him. (for me, full service was a lot of body worshipping, posing, flexing -he has no problem showing off his body- and me sucking his cock-whether he offers more you would need to ask)

was never with Gavin but Jock Jason you can find at the local bathhouse so why bother paying for it

Muscular56 gives a good massage but is a smoker

When you go thru his Pix's there's 1 of him leaning with his back to the railing which doesn't show on his page. This guy years ago got very bad Reviews on Hooboy.

Whether or not he has changed his M/O who knows? It seems like he is Total Muscle Worship and nothing else!

Brooklyn Guy

he did get absolutely, horribly scathing reviews years ago which is why when he started advertising I was very hesitant to hire him. I think at one point I was just thinking with my dick and not my head and I did schedule something with him and I was very surprised. Since I was not looking for any type of reciprocation I was very happy with my appointments. I do not know how far he will go which is why I did say potential clients would need to ask him.

Archived