There's a RECESSION ????

jjkrkwood
This topic is 4663 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Look, I am all for Free enterprise, and realize the guy needs to earn a buck, BUT personally, I dont think any cock is really worth $300-$500 for an hour, when it is readily available for Free if you werent so lazy to go out and find it..... YES, its a convenience, and you are paying for time, but doctors that save lives dont earn that. Come on here !!!!! Of course, if your are wealthy and can afford to spend that without batting an eye, then by all means GO FOR IT, and enjoy ! I need to be a bit more discretionary.... Those Gay senior citizen Old age homes dont come Cheap !!!

JJK, I agree with most of what you have said here (and it IS your personal opinion) but I'll point out that many of us aren't looking just for a 'cock' but an attractive man with nice physical attributes who will do what we want - and I don't think that is as easy to find as you imply whne you say when it is readily available for Free if you werent so lazy to go out and find it.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JJK, I agree with most of what you have said here (and it IS your personal opinion) but I'll point out that many of us aren't looking just for a 'cock' but an attractive man with nice physical attributes who will do what we want - and I don't think that is as easy to find as you imply whne you say when it is readily available for Free if you werent so lazy to go out and find it.

Point taken Seeker, maybe I said it a bit tongue in cheek, but again MY Opinion is that those exorbitant fees for a guy to pretend he is attracted to you and likes you just seems ludicrous TO ME. But then again, everyone has different needs, and i am not judging for anyone other than myself.

Its just sad to me that a person feels they need to spend alot of money to be shown some affection. I get the fantasy thing, about having a gorgeous guy in your bed being attentive to your every request, BUT he is being PAID to do so. Just sits a bit wrong with me when they ask

over $300.... Dont get me wrong, I DO HIRE but For $150 I'm OK with it. LOLOLOL

Archived