Maxim NYC FAIL

Midweststudentnyc
This topic is 4653 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Oh my God! I actually setup a session with him but I had to cancel. WHEW! ON a happier note a quick story. Check out the link below.

http://www.massagem4m.com/sexylavidaloca

I called to setup an appointment. He sounded nice. I said lets do it..he then said 220.00 fuckin bucks! YIKES! Sorry, you are out of my price range. He said, OK..since you are a new client, 180.00 I agreed. However, after thinking it over. I called back. Apologized perfusely but no..180 is still not within my range. He said, Ok..150.00. Now I REALLY FEEL BAD! I honestly was not trying to get him to go lower, really. But I accepted the 150 price and will be seeing him in 30 minutes. Will let everyone know what went down)or didnt for that matter.

Terp

I see that he is in Montreal for a week or so. Good, maybe he will stay there. If I sound bitter, so sorry for that. I used to go to Montreal numerous times a year. While others seem to love the boys at then campus and stock bar, and of course the famous street trade. I began having numerous unpleasant experiences, and even got badly ripped off once. Haven't returned in years. There are soooo many great guys right here in the U.S. that I am staying put for awhile, well of course there is that planned trip to Thailand and then on to Amsterdam ;-) But Montreal, I don't think so, not again in this life. lol Sorry I got off the subject, but just had to vent...

am just back from Montreal and go there every month for work for the last few years> I always have great experiences, but I tend to avoid the straight dancers and street hustlers, and go for genuine erotic massage, or suss out from stock or campus dancers who is worth pursuing and who is not-sorry you had bad experiences there, mine have been the opposite> Think it depends on getting some good advice from the locals tho...

In all fairness hornytwells, you are right to some degree...I did have unbelievable times for a number of years, and then I perhaps got a bit too comfortable in the environment and let my guard down, the excessive alcohol of course did not help ;-) I now have reverted back to some basic practices when I travel that I had adopted years ago. My guard is up ALL of the time, and I trust no one...hate to be that way, but the world is a very different place than it was 20 or 30 years ago...don't try and do the math, I am beginning to tell my age..lol

I need to know where one goes to write a review. Can someone send me a link please? This is not a good day for message forum regulars it seems. I met the guy posted above and all I can say is one term that should pretty much explain my experience yesterday: BAIT AND SWITCH! As soon as I get the review link( I know we cant post them here)I will tell everyone the sad and gory details!

Terp

Mike or Diego OR whatever his name is....did not show up! There was a totally different person at his place when I opened the door. I can tell you more if you send me a private email. Not only were the pics not accurate. But the pics show a white male, the person I met yesterday was LATIN!

To be fair, m4m will post negative reviews regardless of how opposed the masseur is to the review..I have had personal experience with that, it got pretty ugly for a few days with nasty emails back and for from me to the masseur. In the end the review went up, and I demanded and got a full refund before I agreed to pull it down..However you must be a PREMIUM member to view the negative reviews ( about $5.00 per month). If not, any review posted and seen by a regular member can be pulled by the masseur. So only positive reviews are seen by regular members..and m4m does not make this real clear, so most people are not aware of the advantages of premium membership.

reviews are only one aspect I go by when hiring a masseur. There are a number of factors I consider before making a decision. I work hard for my money and I like not to waste it...I do blow it sometimes ( not literally. lol) But as always buyer beware and go by your gut, it will rarely fail you.

Archived