Last night of Chicago Sex workers film fest

raulgmanzo
This topic is 4661 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Raul,

Have a fun time. It looks like all of these films center around women who are workers in the field. Were there no films based on male workers?

DD

Thanks DD I did have a great time. Many of the films did in fact include male sex workers. Even if the descriptions made it seem otherwise.

Also I was made to feel very welcome even though the majority (but not all by any stretch) of the attendees and organizers were women.

Many of the films had a lot of diverse voices talking about issues that sex workers confront not just on the job but at home with partners, family, etc and with the media and society at large.

I found a tremendous amount that I could relate to with what was said both my male and female sex workers.

Though a couple of the films suffered from slow pacing (or maybe I'm just impatient) I'm happy I sat through them.

You do enjoy Stud..You definitely are one of the Nicest "Working Guys" in the Biz! JT

Gosh, shucks, Brooklyn, coming from you who knows so many guys that is indeed a nice compliment. Thanks.

Ha!

When it comes to sex (and not films about sex workers) we wouldn't dream of even starting without you. Okay admittedly I'm not certain how many of us 9.8 million Chicagoland residents will remain completely chaste in anticipation of your arrival. However you can be certain that any lapse of celibacy is only in the interest of practice and ensuring that all uhh systems are go.

Raul I don't mean to lower the purpose and value of this event, but the part of the header did not show the whole header.

It read "Last night of Chicago Sex" I thought I missed it by a week

Bill

Archived