Guilty Pleasures

gp0560
This topic is 4679 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't believe it...no one has yet extolled the guilty virtues of kinda soft ice cream sandwiches...and peanut M&M's!!

Thats because those are common, everyday fare. LOL Why would you "wait" to eat an ice cream sandwich or M&M's. Hell NO.....

Once every 5 or 6 months, I start on a bag of Fritos and a coke. In the tub, with comics. Coke is of course nectar of the Gods, better than Mother's milk, so no problem there. The first few Fritos are manna, but after about fifteen chips, it feels as if I'm eating fried butter and I get out of the tub and drip all the way to the trash, where I toss them. I never learn. At 12 years old you don't notice the grease, and now the first few bites taste childish, but after that HURL!

Once every 5 or 6 months, I start on a bag of Fritos and a coke. In the tub, with comics. Coke is of course nectar of the Gods, better than Mother's milk, so no problem there. The first few Fritos are manna, but after about fifteen chips, it feels as if I'm eating fried butter and I get out of the tub and drip all the way to the trash, where I toss them. I never learn. At 12 years old you don't notice the grease, and now the first few bites taste childish, but after that HURL!

I can eat a whole bag of the chili cheese Fritos in one sitting

I can eat a whole bag of the chili cheese Fritos in one sitting

I have learned to buy only the small "lunch" size Fritos, but now you have reminded me of my ultimate trashy snack, which I only bring to Superbowl parties. It's a crock pot dip made with a large block of Velveeta, two cans of Rotel, and a pound of browned Jimmy Dean sausage, served with Frito Scoops. It's the ultimate bad thing to eat, and always a big hit!

Archived