Todays coverboy keenan

jjkrkwood
This topic is 4697 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Keenan's very cute. The term "hot" is in the eye of the beholder and it's silly for jj to question another reviewer's definition of the term. Furthermore, it's downright naive for jj to suggest "hot" connotes the same meaning for every man. For the record, I don't belong to any "Bad Girls Club" and jj's claim of such a "clique" on this forum is in keeping with his previous juvenile, meritless posts.

I think Keenan's very cute. The term "hot" is in the eye of the beholder and it's silly for jj to question another reviewer's definition of the term. Furthermore, it's downright naive for jj to suggest "hot" connotes the same meaning for every man. For the record, I don't belong to any "Bad Girls Club" and jj's claim of such a "clique" on this forum is in keeping with his previous juvenile, meritless posts.

To Pegasus and BG, its obvious you BOTH cant read or understand what is said. I was in NO WAY questioning what the OP thought of the hire. I never said he wasnt Cute or HOT. I just said for ME, the review didnt seem in congruance with the pic that was shown. PERIOD ! That was MY opinion, and obviously this site and the posts made to it are simply ALL individuals opinions. Everything that Pegasus posts about ME is HIS opinion, and that is fine. I am not taking swipes at what he thinks or feels. You guys just need to realize how contradictive your behavior is, when in fact you are guilty of that exact same things I am, JUDGING !!!! I hope this reply in within the realm of your comprehension, somehow I doubt it is. People that have argumentative personalities are blind to another side. I think they are just posting to increase their post count and try to get the Duke crown ?

last word?

LBT?

What about now? Now can I have the last word? I called DIBS!

To Pegasus and BG, its obvious you BOTH cant read or understand what is said. I was in NO WAY questioning what the OP thought of the hire. I never said he wasnt Cute or HOT. I just said for ME, the review didnt seem in congruance with the pic that was shown. PERIOD ! That was MY opinion, and obviously this site and the posts made to it are simply ALL individuals opinions. Everything that Pegasus posts about ME is HIS opinion, and that is fine. I am not taking swipes at what he thinks or feels. You guys just need to realize how contradictive your behavior is, when in fact you are guilty of that exact same things I am, JUDGING !!!! I hope this reply in within the realm of your comprehension, somehow I doubt it is. People that have argumentative personalities are blind to another side. I think they are just posting to increase their post count and try to get the Duke crown ?

Archived