Montreal -- week of June 19

newatthis
This topic is 4722 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just back from my first Montreal trip of the season. The weather was glorious, making the Ste. Cathérine pedestrian mall a non-stop carnival. Restaurants were packed every day from lunch time through 10 pm. Saloon, La Piazzetta, Tabla, La Strega, Steak Frites, D'Sens are still going strong; NüVü was a standout among the new additions. (I was especially pleased that La Piazzetta has hired an adorable French busboy to go along with the cute waiter I always flirt with.) The terraces of the bars and coffee shops were also crowded. Even at breakfast time there was a nice mix of people going about their business.

I spent almost all of my club time at Campus, arriving around 5 pm and never staying past the 9 pm witching hour when the tired, old, straight muscled guys take over. The afternoon guys were mostly new to me, and there wasn't a dud among them, at least when it came to looks mostly nicely built swimmer types in a variety of sizes and colors. Some days were slower than others when it came to clients; I got lots of (good) dancer attention when the crowds were small. Actually, I got a lot of dancer attention even when the crowds weren't small. I didn't mind – no one was pushy or unpleasant. I had good lap dance experiences with everyone I tried.

I was happy to catch up with 3 veterans. Brandon has won the junior Mr. Québec title he was training for last year and will now compete for Mr. Canada. Tommy is still doing his breathtakingly energetic fast dances. And Davey is beginning to make something of a career as a model and film extra.

I glanced in at JP's one afternoon and left immediately; there were only 2 or 3 dancers and no clients. I stopped in again on Wednesday (men-only) night and stayed a while. While the dancers were ok looking on stage, they tended to be a little pushy, and the two I chose to take upstairs were both straight guys who were big disappointments.

I had planned to hit Stock with a friend who likes the Stock type and whose trip overlapped with mine. Unfortunately, he came down with a bad case of bronchitis and spent most of his time in bed recovering. Without his companionship, I never did get to Stock.

Having essentially only one strip club certainly made this a lower-key visit for me than many in the past. Criss (former Taboo dancer who now bartends at Campus) and I reminisced about the wonderful times we had when Taboo was flourishing and all the clubs had something to offer. But even when it's low-key, Montreal is still a magical place for me.

Montreal

Thank you for the nice report on Montreal last week. Ste Catherine's sounds great for a summer day or evening; every city should have a street like that. I'm glad that Campus continues to attract good looking and acting twinks for the early shift. They are a great venue and dependable daily. Glad you had a good time.

Newatthis,

Thanks for your report. I was in Montreal the week before you and I looked for Brandon at Campus several times but he wasn't there. I know he used to work days only. Do you know if he has cut back on the number of days he works? I find him very attractive and he does a great lapdance. Also he's a really nice guy.

...I'm glad that Campus continues to attract good looking and acting twinks for the early shift...
Just to avoid disappointing the twink lovers -- I don't think any of the afternoon dancers I saw at Campus last week would qualify as twinks, at least by the Johnny's definition. The dancers were all in the 19-28 range (although those at the older end looked younger).

Newatthis,

Thanks for your report. I was in Montreal the week before you and I looked for Brandon at Campus several times but he wasn't there. I know he used to work days only. Do you know if he has cut back on the number of days he works? I find him very attractive and he does a great lapdance. Also he's a really nice guy.

I read and enjoyed your report, which got me primed for my visit. Brandon took a week off from dancing (I saw him only my last day), including the whole time you were there. I, too, like him a lot. I agree with you that, in addition to his physical attractiveness, he's a genuinely sweet and nice guy. He (along with Criss) epitomize the straight guy who is completely comfortable working in a gay environment. I've certainly had better lap dances from them than from several gay dancers.

So, by "the tired, old, straight muscled guys" do you mean actual bodybuilder types. You mentioned that one of the dancers you patronized just won a competition. Was he a lightweight?

I'm into the muscle guys and have enjoyed seeing the guys from Stock online. I hope to make a visit to Montreal this summer and am trying to do my "research" beforehand. I don't wantt o write CAmpus off if there are muscle guys that dance there!

Thanks for the board's help with sharing your info!

Msclwrsphr----as a muscle lover, you willl enjoy Stock very much---as you can see from the photos, videos on the website. Campus muscle is more likely to be found after 9PM when there is a shift change. Dancers work from 3PM to 9iPM. The "afternoon" guys may include a lighterweight muscled guy, so I wouldn't write Campus in the afternoon off---you will have plenty of time to scope the dancers out in both places after 9 PM---if your Montreal visit extends over two or three nights. As you can see from some of the previous postings, dancers in both sites can be unpredictable---so if you go expecting to see one particular dancer at either place, you might be disappointed. Make a "wish list" but when you get there keep youe eyes (and heart) open for who's there. Most of all---have fun, and enjoy the city.

So, by "the tired, old, straight muscled guys" do you mean actual bodybuilder types. You mentioned that one of the dancers you patronized just won a competition. Was he a lightweight?

I'm into the muscle guys and have enjoyed seeing the guys from Stock online. I hope to make a visit to Montreal this summer and am trying to do my "research" beforehand. I don't wantt o write CAmpus off if there are muscle guys that dance there!

Thanks for the board's help with sharing your info!

mscl -- in my somewhat disdainful description -- "the tired, old, straight muscled guys" -- the disdain was directed primarily at the "old, straight." Campus has a bunch of heavily muscled guys who have been dancing in the post-9 pm shift for what seems like forever. I've found 99% of them to be pushy about doing lap dances and not much fun to be with in general. The body-builder types at Stock, on the other hand, are pretty fresh. I've never found them, as a group, to be particularly friendly, and I myself am not much into that type, so I tend not to frequent Stock much. But the quality of their dancers is much higher than the night-shift Campus guys (again, in general).

Brandon, whom eze and I wrote about in our posts, is indeed a bodybuilder, but he is short and competes in the junior division (whatever that means). He has lots of muscle, but is not out of proportion. He usually dances Thursday through Sunday on the 3 - 9 pm shift. He's worth seeing and getting to know. I agree with everything samai wrote, by the way.

Good luck, and report back. You might want to post the dates of your trip; there are often members of this MC in Montreal over the summer and it's fun to have companionship when making the rounds of the clubs.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Brandon on a couple of trips to Montreal. He is about 5'7", ripped, very muscled, blonde and VERY nice. Amazing that he remembers me. If you have the chance to spend some time with this sweetheart, you will never forget it.

Archived