? Justin Baylor

Gar1eth
This topic is 4544 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sewer Inspector/Cleaner: The job of a sewer inspector is to inspect the sewers. You have to deal with all the shit and other filthy matter that can choke them.

http://mytop10list.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Sewer_Inspector.jpg

But Daddy, some people really ENJOY that job ! AND, its an honest living...with retirement benefits.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are wrong about his age and you are wrong about his smoking and you are hypercritical of him every time he gets mentioned.

1. I know young Mr. Baylor from a freelance job I did with his company.

2. I have been in his office at that company and seen both his High School Diploma from 2002 and his College Diploma from 2006.

3. Coincidentally, I knew one of his teachers @ the high school and he recalled the teacher fondly. Unbeknownst to him, that teacher had changed schools in 2004.

4. The type of business Mr. Baylor engaged in requires a license. I looked him up on the licensing board's website, which shows he was licensed in 2006, you have to be at least 21 to get the license.

Therefore, I know from my free-lance business with him that he is currently 28 years old. The diplomas fit, the licensing information fits and the time of our mutual friend's tenure at the high school fits.

I also know he uses an inhaler for asthma and refuses to be near smokers, but I don't have third-party proofs for those, just his word.

You seem to want to say he's lying about his age. You're incorrect, sir. I've seen the proof and it is all real. His response to his review the other day, he rebutted the reviewer's age estimate and the smoking.

But I'm sure Mr. Baylor and I are completely overwhelmed by the Mighty Glutes' evidence and his overwhelming desire to speak out on this forum. Who wants to fight you? Not me.

you're presenting glutes with facts, which he seems to know little about from his obsessed, false ranting on this board. he wouldn't know the truth if it bit him.

Archived